08-14-2018, 11:11 AM   #14
OneExtra
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarjoo View Post
U mentioned running costs, am fully expecting it to be fairly hefty, but seeing as I only intend to buy under BMW AUC it'll come with 1-2 years warranty anyway depending on how eager the dealer is to sell, but after that my estimates but the annual running costs (excluding fuel) to be between 2500-3000:

Warranty 1200 (approx 100 a month)
Insurance 1100
Road Tax 600?

Am expecting a car like this to lose around about 2000 quid per year in value also as an approximation, but wont really dip below 20k in value in the long run. Does that sound at all accurate?
Warranty is £1450 with £250 excess or £1900 no excess inc recovery
Tax is £540
Insurance is variable but mine is £400

What it will lose depends on what you buy it for but if you buy through BMW expect the difference between what you pay and the Trade price to be about 13% difference

They will drop about 3-4K a year depends on lots of variables though.

Rear tyres are £520 a pair for Michelin Pilot Sport 4s 20"

Servicing is condition based so depends on mileage etc

Front pads and discs are £1800 a pair and normally last about 45,000 miles but depends on how you drive

Still good value for such a performance car

Personally I would get comp pack and the M Performance seats if you can as these make the car stand out from a basic M5

Probably couldn't tell the difference between the two driving wise but its a better car and an expensive option so will help come re-sale

Whats your budget?
Appreciate 0