boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sportplus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
hi yes I have RPI catless do and round straight pipes for years before this happened. it quit for a long time but now does it every now and then though again. guess its time for another cleaning.

Thanks, it worked. I couldn't deal with the thought of clouds of smoke coming out while driving, so I ran the car in the garage with sea foam in oil crancase, drove it for about 10 minutes and came back and changed the oil and put sea foam in the gas tank. Refreshed oil and a couple of days of driving and poof, NO SMOKE. Thanks again
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sportplus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
hi yes I have RPI catless do and round straight pipes for years before this happened. it quit for a long time but now does it every now and then though again. guess its time for another cleaning.

Thanks, it worked. I couldn't deal with the thought of clouds of smoke coming out while driving, so I ran the car in the garage with sea foam in oil crancase, drove it for about 10 minutes and came back and changed the oil and put sea foam in the gas tank. Refreshed oil and a couple of days of driving and poof, NO SMOKE. Thanks again
your very welcome. I'm glad it worked

Country run
Appreciate 0