12-12-2021, 03:22 PM   #5
GixY2K
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 GLA45AMG(his) / '21 X3M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAcurler View Post
I was borderline addicted to this game about 5 years ago. Played it every day but found it exactly like the OP. Either you pay up (which I would not do) or you had to play all the time to "earn" the cars for free and even then you would need to spend all your gold to get the free cars.
Any other racing games out there or should I give this one a try?

If you haven't played it in 5 years, I can tell you that multi-player is more fun now that cheating was almost eradicated, and there are no collisions, so you just have to focus on your lines.

There is another type of cash called M$ which is capped at $5M. You'll need this about half the time you used to need R$.

If you login every day, you'll get at least 5 gold from watching commercials (capped as well).

Also, if you login every day, you'll either get M$, R$, gold, increase % fame, M$ or R$. If you do this every day w/out skipping a day for a month, you'll get around 200gold. Not a lot, but when you add the gold you get every time you go up in fame level, that is +40 gold (plus the typical gold you earn throughout every race series).

For those new to the game,
The game will let you borrow cars to finish certain race series, to include some top-end cars, so that you don't feel like you have to play the game for years before trying the likes of a Regera or Bugatti.

I know there are ways to cheat in this game (unlimited gold, $, cars), but then you risk losing your account.
Appreciate 0