Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerstar View Post
Beautiful car, digs all day .
Thanks brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
Thanks for the excellent write up. I think I've finally realized the predicament you're in with the cars you buy. You have an addiction to the new car smell, and have to have it available at all times! You need it handy so you don't have to visit the dealers every day!
As much as I love new car smell, I love new car driveability and change is my constant. Thanks for the comps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Nice write up (as usual ) ... I like the rims
Gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
I was searching numbers to see how fast RS7 can reach 60 from 0 and now I see why you say the fastest 4 door. Yes it is the fastest 4 door. 0-60 in 3.2 second according to motor trend. wow....

Also I found this link explaining the Quattro and engine braking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quattro...-drive_system)
Imagine what a tune will do- APR is the only readily available tune and their cars are hit 130 plus traps at the track with tune only. I already get some torque steer when I crush it with the stock pull so its going to be interesting how the Quattro handles the additional power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
great looking car and I love the klassens. I had a set of klassens a few cars back loved them. Good to see Frank still going strong.

Great review and although I am and will always be a BMW guy I can respect a good car when I see one and this one is a great looking car. Congrats on the car and enjoy!
I appreciate a BMW guy from the retail to ownership end respecting the other side as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Classy as always my brother.
Yo Brian, hope all is well in H town. I was in Dallas all this past week- man I like Bone Daddy's LOL.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0