View Single Post
      03-14-2021, 10:06 AM   #61
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

things i ve got from testing even if its not finished yet..

- McLaren found a great way to maximize the rear of the car probably better than others.. and car looks like one of the best cars on the grid for sundays so far..

- Alpha Tauri somehow changed the chassis to attach last year's RB double bulkhead.. its still a modification but they managed to get away with it.. (?)

- rear downforce loss seems like to punish low rake cars like Merc', Aston Martin.. RB will take advantage out of this..

- i didnt miss Alonso to see in a F1 car.. sorry Alo fans..

- Merc' is working hard these days to manage put back some downforce on rear.. there are some problems.. definitely Lewis realizes how less rear grip there is now.. different setup approach or parts is needed surely.. maybe even in front.. thoughts and ideas probably flies already..

- Alpine has a massive airbox..

- Honda seems made enough pressure to put a Japanese driver in AT that wasnt looking that bright in last 2 years but it can be interesting.. he seems like a good lad though..

- Perez will need less time to adapt than expected..

- this season we might see much much closer races..

- Alpha Tauris white rims looks nice..

- Carlos Sainz might need more time to adapt Ferrari..

- Leclerc can shine this year even if Ferrari wont be in front..

- Alpine looks like a grippy car..

- Haas looks like will have some drama this year (a lot of wankers will be flying)..

- Aston Martin and Merc' looks so similar because of the colors on TV..

- not sure Vettel will smile this in AM.. his steering inputs are much much smoother than Ferrari which is pretty cool.. i hope he ll get some racing he is looking for..

- Ricciardo already adapted to the car.. wait for late lunges again.. awesome!
(not telling this because he had faster track available in the last session)

- AM and Racing Point cars are quite different.. actually totally different mid and sidepod areas..

- even if Sainz has a 2 year deal with Ferrari, if Ferrari academy driver manage to snatch F2 tittle this year.. it can be interesting.. Ferrari can go impetuous about that..

- except Merc' transmission and Ferrari no dramatic reliability issues in 3 full days of testing..

- RB can get a head start this year if Merc' cant figure out the problem until GP weekend..

- Vettel carries a green notebook around..

are the ones comes to my mind now..
Ngilbe361618.50