momos750
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5, 2011 750Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro105
Quote:
Originally Posted by momos750 View Post
Here's how your deal pencils out. The residual is low at about 53% and your MF a bit higher than what is offered for new 16's.
Your out of pocket should be about 5k which includes 2900 in upfront sales tax for New Jersey at 7%. Not sure if you can cap the tax or not but that would bring your down payment down.
I think you are better off getting a MY16 as a similar deal can be had with a higher residual and better MF.
This is good to know, thank you. Will look into an 16 m5!

What's are chances of walking away with paying only the 1st months payment at 1100.00 and nothing else on this vehicle. Any neg. tactics on the 15.

Thanks to all for suggestions.
I would assume BMWFS will require you to at least pay 1st month, doc fees, and registration (DMV fees).
If you credit is excellent BMWFS may allow you to capitalize the sales tax and acquisition fee.
That question would be better asked to the finance manager as he will have clear picture of your specific situation and can negotiate those terms with BMWFS.