Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reid View Post
There is only confirmation that the M4 GTS will exist, like the E46 M3 CSL and E92 M3 GTS before it.

We didn't receive those versions either.
The E92 M3 GTS was initially offered to BMW North America at the same time as the 1er M Coupe but they rejected on the grounds that no one would buy such a car without its luxuries. Something BMW still comes up against in the US Market today.
In which federalisation cost is not viable if only to sell only a few units.

I have no idea if the M4 GTS will come to the USA or remain Europe and Asia only, I do know that a strategy exists for the car of which all details and schematics are not fully known just rumours still waiting to be confirmed along with the next M5 , M6 , returning to an all new V10 , The X1 M with 330PS and and the addition of a G31 M5 Touring due to strong sales of the Audi RS6 Avant in Continental Europe.
I'll believe a new V10 in the G-generation M5 and M6 when I see it.

If it happens, I hope that opens the way for the return of a V8 in the G-M3 and M4.

(And yes, I did read the report of BMW pondering an I4 in the next M3/M4).
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0