View Single Post
      10-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #57
SHOWTIME
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Coupe M-Sport

Very surprising review.

The problem is BMW likes to prove too many things in their cars. Now, even more so on their "exclusive" M cars. I'll go a bit backwards in time to say that the E92 M3 should've been a 4.6L from the start, and it would've destroyed every competitor in every way (even better sales)....but no...BMW wanted to prove what they can do with only a 4.0L. Now they finally are going nuts with power but have a new bug up their butt, trying to prove how they can build an M car that can play both soft and hard. When you focus on too many things you just can't make that perfect car for that special enthusiast. I don't know about everyone else, but I like getting into a car that is always ready to wrip to its fullest potentinal without having to press any magic buttons. I want the car to force me to deal with its wildeness/roughness/sportiness...to remind me, hey! This is why you chose me in the first place! If you don't always like the slut that I am you can get a Camry on the side. I won't be jealous. I promise.
Appreciate 0