Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d

Garage List
2009 335d US  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
The very first and the very last paragraph sum it up for me. Autocar feels like there should be more DRAMA, and because the M5 is less drama (..not to be confused with less performance), they chose the Merc. It's subjective rather than objective.
+1 They decided that the more racer-boy ego-reinforcing approach. Maybe the M5 would have won if it had if it had come with racing stripes. LOL

Anyway, I think BMW and Jaguar have the right approach here. Let the rich racer boys do their catless down pipe conversions on their own dime and I will take my sleeper M5. Besides, both the Jag and the M5 look better.
Speakers: CDT Audio HD-42 comps--front doors (RAAMmat deadened), CDT ES-06 6.5" woofers--kickpanl Pods, Hertz EBX202R dual 8" ported trunk sub. Amps: Phoenix Gold RSd 500.4 (comps & pods). PG RSd 600.1 (sub). Power & Ground: 4AWG Streetwires w/RockFosgt RFDB1 distro blocks. Input: HU lineout--Kicker KISL RCA adapters--RockFosgt RFIT-6 cables--Audiocontrol Matrix--Monster cables--RSd 500.4--lineout Monstr Cabl to RSd 600.1.
Appreciate 0