View Single Post
      07-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #124
noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm5bullit View Post
Sorry guys, but I have not kept up on just who is everybody using for the installation of the DP's and how long is it taking to do this?? Typical charge?

Nate - called and left you a message about the DP's.
Not sure if you got my PM. I had IND ship them to metro Detroit and my shop did the install. My mechanic is amazing, one of the best, a former NASCAR mechanic and engine builder and he even used to build one off exhaust systems so this was a piece of cake for him. Still to do it right takes about 4-5hours. IND should be a little faster since they do this more often. Many heat shields and support brackets to remove and reinstall. Also recommend purchasing a pair of BOSCH 15167 rear O2 sensors since the factory ones are too short. You can also pay the dealer twice as much and buy the factory 650i sensors which are exactly the same as the BOSCH.

Peace,
Noushy

BTW anyone wanting a video clip from the rear with the catted DPs and Akra exhaust PM me with your email.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GOPR0003 - Cellular.mp3.zip (157.0 KB, 304 views)

Last edited by noushy; 07-02-2013 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: added short audio clip of takeoff from rear
Appreciate 0