emkmd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 SS M5

Garage List
2008 E92 M3 (gone)  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Iphone Bluetooth trouble

I have had my 2015 M5 since last august and have had no issues with my iphone and Bluetooth communication until now. I have had the iphone 6 since the fall, still on my original ios8, because it works. Some time in the last week I started having trouble. If I receive a call, the caller I'd in the car display shows my cel number rather than the caller and my phone itself rings, which it used to not do. I seem to only be able to answer by using the phone not the car. I can place a call thru the car, but then the call will drop.
The car shows that the phone is synched, but there is a number one listed on the phone symbol, not sure if it was there before.
On the phone I can select the car as an option for audio when on a call, but then sound will not come thru the car. Previously I would walk out to my car on a call then be able to transfer it to the car.
The cel strength bars in the car display are flashing on and off, and are a faint gray color when on. I deleted the car from my phone and paired the two again with no improvement.
Any ideas on this?
Thanks,
E
2003 M3 Titanium Silver (gone)
Appreciate 0