NaciernoF10
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaciernoF10 View Post
Yea man honestly I think a lot of people underestimate these cars especially from rolls. But I had an 650whp m6gc and that same f10 would pull on me to about 150-160 then I would edge him off up top around 175-185. His car is deff very fast it was running fine and we did about 15 times runs back and forth from 20roll , 40roll , 60roll and this was the outcome everytime. He was actually in shock :
I love it... and all the DCT fanboys LOL (Im one too) need understand that tq converting trannys with the right software can kick major ass. Of course gearing, drag, and power in the curve all are factors among others but some of those DCT holdouts probably need just drive the F90.

I actually really have enjoyed the ZF in 3 out of 4 of my cars in the past- all tuned and very fast (RS7's, Jag F Type R, and a random Bentley GT3R).
Trust me brother I had 3 F10 m5's and M6gc I loved the DCT. The new ZF is so different but I love it in every aspect. The delivery is so smooth it's insane. I always said I never liked AMG because of how smooth the delivery was and you didn't feel that aggressiveness like you would with an M. But now it's safe to say they transformed the M with a little bit of an AMG feel and it's amazing!
2017 Bmw M6GC Frozen White (sold)
2018 Bmw F90 M5 Donington Grey (current)
Appreciate 0