View Single Post
      11-17-2022, 05:39 PM   #500
MontyB1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Artemis, you seem like a very nice person. But it’s very clear to many of us here that you have chosen sides. As evidenced by what happened a few weeks ago, I’ve only seen you delete and officially warn those from the side you disagree with while never doing it to those you do agree with. All I’m asking for (and others) have ever asked for is if you are going to be a moderator in this section then do it evenly please. Don’t be like a FIA steward we all complain about. ;-)

Most of the non Max fans have been ran out of here for this reason and a few others. There are only a few of us stubborn ones that still hang on from time to time.
Agree with the sentiment the place is very once sided. He is at least trying to do something and we all evolve so I live in hope. Banter is good, ganging up one side against another, as a mod on another form that should NOT be allowed. But this isn’t my forum so I have to live by their rules, this is a great car forum, it could be so much better with a well regulated Motorsport forum.
Appreciate 2
minn1914061.50
Steeler2430.00