View Single Post
      08-21-2018, 06:25 AM   #1
SapphireM5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 Sapphire Black

Hey guys quick question, hoping someone can test this for me. I did my brake fluid flush as I was due for the service and I think I am being hypersensitive to brake pedal feel. The brake pedal feels perfect and stops on a dime while driving, nice and firm. If I stop in my driveway and hold the pedal, lift off the pedal and re apply light pressure on the brake pedal it feels a lot lighter. The pedal drops about 1/2" -1" when I re apply it very lightly. If the car moves 1' forward before I reapply the brake pedal is nice and firm again. I have a feeling it's the drive-off assist I am feeling as the rear calipers are slightly engaged until the car moves a little. Can someone just check there's for me to see if yours does the same thing please. I have bled the brakes several times w the power bleeder to make sure there's is no air. Thanks in advance guys!
'13 Black Sapphire Metallic - BPM Stage 1 Tune - RPI Exhaust - KW HAS Kit - 12mm spacers all around- Carbon Fiber front lip - High Kick Trunk Spoiler - Rear Roof Spoiler - IND Kidney and Fender Grills - 20% Tint all around 50% Front Windshield - PPF
Appreciate 0