View Single Post
      03-21-2016, 05:06 PM   #32
BDWonder
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndong888 View Post
I can't speak from experience about the X5M (I only have the basic F15 X5) but I can vouch for the M5. I had a bone stock LCI 2014 M5 in black sapphire back / black int. Most basic looking combo imo. I was surprised how much look I got in the car. In FL nonetheless and I used it when we vacay at the beaches. Great comfort car and yet will pull like hell in sports mode.

Everything is different on the M5, even interior if you get the extended and BO. I had a nice run with the m5. I personally don't find the techs in M5 dated. 16 vs 16 would have the same navi/hud/controls. The seats on the X5M are really nice though but the M5 has butt mover option lol. It's not a massage like the s-class but it shifts your butt cheeks around.

Test them both, you can't go wrong with either.
thanks dude. I looked at some threads, and saw comparison of 5 series and M5, and had a really hard time telling them apart. M5 doesn't "seem" wider. The bumpers are not more aggressive, nor are the side panels. I guess, I would have loved for the M5 to be dressed up as the M3/4. With the M3 you get the flared side panels, crazy bumper and mirrors, and etc. I saw an M5 the other day while driving. I spotted it because of the exhaust and the 5M side vent. Otherwise, I wouldn't even look at it as more than a 528/535.
Im just trying to convince myself that M5 looks more aggressive than 5er M sport...lol. Silly, I know.
But yea, thanks for the feedback dude.
Appreciate 0