View Single Post
      05-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #45
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
I can't get past that ugly grille on the CTS-V. looks like it belongs on Mike Jones teeth. interior is even worse then the exterior. but if you're seeking a sedan with monster strait line power, you could do far worse I suppose
I'd have to say that the CTS-V is about more than just straight line power. For starters, look at its Ring lap time. Spanked the M3 by over 15 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
I have to disagree with you on the interior. The interior of CTS-V has few nice touches and might look better then the interior of a basic BMW 1 series. Offcourse the cheapest BMW made car in its lineup 1 series is not the best to compare against when it comes to interior quality. It is a 1 series for a reason.

CTS-V is not in the same ball park as M3, M5, or M6 interior which feel more substantial in interior fit and finish and quality of material. Ditto goes for Audi, MB, Jaguar, or even Lexus competitors interiors they all are superior to the CTS interior.

On the other hand it is one of the best interiors among USA made cars. Anyone that is buying the CTS-V knows it is not for the interior it is for a great performance bargain and overall decent pkg.
I'd agree with pretty much everything said here. I thought the CTS-V nav. screen was chintzy but IMHO the E9X M3 interior is pretty crappy too. That's coming from an E90 owner. Just looks outdated. Materials are nice though.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0