View Single Post
      08-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #64
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by M54ccibo View Post
Right on! Love the car. Can't decide if I want to wait for my lease to be up on the M5 or just turn it in and go P-car now. But I really want that GT3...DAMN! Decisions decisions.
Thanks man! I can tell you for CERTAIN that if you read Vic's comments above you will TOTALLY get it. This is PRECISELY how the car is. You will NOT love it on your first test drive because you have to come down form the M5 Torque Juice.

But after you drive it several times and get it up to speed on the highway it is game over. And the launch...wow! As Vic said-not rocket science like the M5. And you actually get "control" not "spin sideways and watch the other guy take off".

I can tell you without question that it is by far the best move I have ever made. I was so committed to sticking with the M6 order or just keeping my M5. I actually started to turn around on my way to the dealer the last time I test drove it. It was like I was fighting myself but I just could not help myself. As Henry wold say "The Force is strong"-lol!

I shutter to think about how close I came to not allowing myself to experience ownership of this glorious machine.-quite literally.

Of course, I do have an M car in the garage to enjoy too when I get that need for a crazy torque run!
Appreciate 0