View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #68
Private First Class

Drives: F10M5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: nyc

iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by AMPowerJ
I can deal with waiting ... what I can't deal with easily is the lack of info. If it is 9/1 then just tell us. Quick with all the dicking around ...
They cant give you a 9/1 date because it looks like its just a CARB/EPA holdup. Government wont give them an exact date and all BMW can do is just wait. What if they did tell us 9/1 to be safe, then all of a sudden cars get release friday, then we would all be pissed why they would hold our cars for another 10 days.

Lets be patient, they are almost here.