View Single Post
      12-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #6
Madvillain
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: lada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachP51 View Post
I'm running an ESS tune and DP and have no issue walking tune and DP M3/4. Something must be wrong.
clearly... lol i think it could be that clutch is otw out, so its affecting how much power is being transferred from engine to wheels. i know when i put it in reverse on incline itll jitter so obv there is no question its pre much toast but idk how much that could affect power to ground. the tune is def functioning correctly if i take it off there is def a reduction in power (really all it does is hold more boost its bms stage 1 nothing fancy). just wondering if it can be down to heavy heat soak or who knows? the m4 does sometimes feel abnormally fast though.... it is individual frozen red with individual white interior and every option and mod done to it from bmw like mpe all the carbon bs and w.e. perhaps it has comp tuned ecu and now since the bms stage 1 is on its stacked??
the inconsistency of the m5 i think is due to clutch and heat soak. Either way i wanted to hear some input from people on the forum.
Appreciate 0