08-11-2022, 08:44 AM   #82
rockyfeller
King of NYC
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by automaz_ View Post
Does anyone know how I can code out ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS on my f10 using BimmerCode. It is a 2012 535 x drive.

I went through a car wash and got the dreaded "adaptive headlight malfunction error".

My lights were hyper blinking and my passenger side halos did not work nor did the adaptive lights when I turn my wheel. However, everything was perfectly fine again after drying up but I am still getting the "adaptive headlight malfunction" error and would just like to code out adaptive headlights so I don't get the error anymore.

Thanks
Sounds like there are retrofitted LED headlights installed on your car. (Just guessing because your car is a 2012. Never heard of a factory installed LED headlight system hyper blinking. That's going to happen when your flasher module is looking for a resistance load.)

There are a number of threads on the forum regarding LED headlights retrofits. A lot of info is out there about coding them in. Try reversing those steps. Or perhaps there is info addressing the exact parameters that are causing your fault in those discussion threads.