07-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #102
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
I can only imagine -
I don't think I have rules thar car completely out yet but I will be surprised myself if I get it but it's not like I've never surprised myself before a Hahahhaha
It is a beautiful car! How good f a deal you got OFF MSRP since it is still new ? I was surprised that the 2014 XKR-S had 141k sticker price and I personally didn't think it was worth it but was used 6k miles on it and asking was 98k so probably they would have done it for 90K !! Like 35% off sticker for 6k miles on it !! But again your car looks way better than the XKR-S no doubt now - and I am sure that sticker is a lot less which is weird because yours is the better car!!

Enjoy in good health
I woukd live to hear a cold start again -

I got a very very good deal but I know the owner of the dealership and have helped them commercially. There is about 8% in the msrp from invoice to sticker on the F Type.

This vid has an inside start up and then later in the vid there is the sound of the car while being driven and its very similar in real life but the barks and burbles are louder personally.

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0