12-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #65
Q4P
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateam View Post
Clearly you will find an excuse for anything anyone says that is not praising the 335's low end torque.

Nope; there is also a Nissan GTR, 911 Turbo, Corvette Z06 and Dodge Viper ACR; all of which are 10x better track cars and have far more torque. lol

Look at the youtube m5board race of the m3 v. the 335 stock and stage 1 tuned 335 and it absolutely destroys the thing with "no low end"

I can you show you 100 videos of 335s beating M3's look around on youtube.

You also never seem to explain why the m3 has a much faster 0-60 and quarter mile time than the 335 with a reasonable tune. How many 335's hit the quarter in 12.5 and 0-60 in 3.9 seconds? One with alot of bolt ons and relatively aggressive tune I am sure but if the m3 has "no low end" than what possible other test is a better measure of both low end and top end than a 0-60 and quarter? which it is stll much faster. I just do not get your points when there is so much objective evidence that you are not correct.

Go to dragtimes.com and you may be surprised to see that there is over 100 and that is only of the people that chose to post. lol

So keep it simple. If the 335 and its low end torque is all that makes it fast, especially at city speeds, than why can a bone stock me do 0-60 in 3.9-4 seconds and a quarter in 12.5 even though it has nothing down low?
You don't understand how acceleration works... You also don't understand which power band is used where which is why I am dropping this. The E90/E92 M3 and E60 M5 are the greatest cars ever built!