08-20-2018, 12:08 PM   #25
sarjoo
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520D EDynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneExtra View Post
I am pretty OCD with washing it so its been OK, its a pain with stone chips especially at the bottom of the front wings as the tyres are wide, ideally need to find something to cover them with, any ideas?

The LEDs are the upgraded ones from the Xenons their is only one option, I think the Icon LEDs are on the 3/4 series

The interior trim is very easy to take out but to get the carbon its expensive, I paid £1800 from BMW and it should be about £2500

Comfort Access is OK but if your car is left on a drive at night then maybe an idea to put your key in faraday bag (plenty on ebay)

You mentioned that you wanted soft close doors and heated rear seats, they are both very rare options and I would say not worth it at all.

As mentioned Comp Pack and M Multifunction seats are the top 2 options as well as sun protection glass for the looks
Yeah i can live without soft close...but i think rear heated seats would be very welcome for the winter months when i have adults in the back and not child seats (doesn't happen that often but still a nice feature on the front, would love it for the rear too)

About the paint chips, not sure what to suggest, but do recall reading on a thread once that people spot touch it with some product, cant help but feel the finish will be rubbish though. I'd wait to let it get really bad before worrying. Will see if I can find the info again.

Do all F10 M5 have ambient interior lighting? What exactly is that anyway?
Appreciate 0