View Single Post
      04-22-2019, 08:19 PM   #1
naiza3k
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 & 2019 x7 xdrive50i

Umnitza Headlight - STAY AWAY!

Placed order each February, promised delivery in a week and received a month and half later shipped from China(redirected to Umnitza in Cali and forwarded to me).
Didn't have time but finally paid to get it done over the weekend only to find out one of the headlight doesn't work.
Very frustrated and emailed Umnitza only to get some BS pushback about my board is defective and sent me a link to buy another one on eBay. Funny thing is the car is back on the OEM and everything is working properly.
Umnitza is talking to me like I'm a child saying it's a 10minute job to get back to the headlight and take the board out to send them a photo so they can provide to their factory. 1) this is not a 10minute job for me, hint I paid someone to come do the install for me originally. 2) they need them photo to go back to their factory, last time I checked; what they do for warranty with their factory is their issue. They should take care of my issue here first no?
I started out seeking a replacement and did not ask them to pay for the labor which I already ate the cost on and will be paying for again once replacement is received But being insulted and belittled at this point I want nothing to do with this company.
I can't help their crappy lack of QC and was being patient but I will not tolerate a company or anyone that is disrespectful.

I hope this shines a light on fellow members who are looking for headlights or any other products from Umnitza. I tried researching on the LED headlights and didn't have much luck finding a lot of information other than the 2-3 guys who was lucky, decided to pull the trigger based on thinking this is from a reputable business.

Previous: 2015 X5 Graphite, |All options| - 2014 435i Xdrive Msport, |Fully Loaded|6MT|FBO|JB4|Front,side,rear lips/spoilers|- 2015 320i Xdrive, |Wife's beater| - 2008 535i Xdrive
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58881.00