BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

06-08-2024, 04:07 AM   #1
Tyler Andrews
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw F10 M5

Hello I just recently bought an f10 m5 coming from a big turbo b58 4 series. My car came with catless downpipes a bpm stage 1 tune, and ssp r spec clutches for dct. Im considering getting a MHD super license (all the tunes stg 1-3 all oct) for ease of use, I do not know neither does previous owner how to change the tune. I have the MHD adapter and am familiar with the system. Just checking to see if I was downgrading my tune or if MHD is bad for this platform because there isn’t much info on their tunes online for s63. Also can I just flash over it or would I need to flash stock first? Please inform me. Thx.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2024, 08:08 PM   #2
B58
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Junk

You can flash it right over. MHD tunes aren’t bad. Custom is always nice. Most seem to go with BM3 ots. If you custom tune with MHD I would just have Fabian from Pure Boost dial it in and if you decide to custom tune with BM3 I would have Halim from HCP dial it in. Those are the only 2 tuners I would go with with my M5.
Appreciate 1
      06-13-2024, 11:22 AM   #3
MvM5
Registered
Rep
Drives: 13 m5, 17 macan S

hows it going im new here. been an f10 m5 owner for almost 3 years and finally getting on the forums...ive always just browsed. i have a 13 m5 dct just hit 107k miles i have the mhd super license currently running stage 2 e30, eventuri drop in filters, catless vrsf downpipes, cts charge pipes, vrsf intercoolers, resonator delete and i havent had any problems. i like the tune as its ots but i am curious to get it dyno tuned. i highly reccomend it because again i just flash and go. huge difference from stock
Appreciate 2