Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

Brand New Upgraded Skid Plate

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Turner Motorsports Skid Plate, black powder coated to protect your oil cooler and other critical components. A must need if your car is lowered. Brand new cost $970.

Note: Item is missing some fasteners and brackets but can be sourced easily at maybe your local welder or fabricator. Turner was unable to source additional hardware so if purchased, you’re on your own in that regard.

Buyer pays for shipping

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      05-16-2024, 10:39 AM   #2
Loveforbmw
Rep
Drives: 16 bmw m3, 2014 BMW M5,

Do you pictures of what the brackets needed look like? How much to ship to zio 99207? Thanks
Appreciate 1
      05-16-2024, 06:21 PM   #3
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveforbmw View Post
Do you pictures of what the brackets needed look like? How much to ship to zio 99207? Thanks

Take the one bracket and other fasteners to grainger or fastenal. They could match you up with the rivet nut and fasteners. Take a look at the install guide at the link below.

This splash shield is a really good and am very inclined to pick it up if I do not have to make a TMS lifetime warranty claim on my Deka clutches. Love their warranties but ya basically end up with a store credit and I don't plan on leaving that kind of money at TMS for long.

http://bd8ba3c866c8cbc330ab-7b26c6f3...stallation.pdf
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2024, 06:38 PM   #4
Blaxwil
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
Take the one bracket and other fasteners to grainger or fastenal. They could match you up with the rivet nut and fasteners. Take a look at the install guide at the link below.

This splash shield is a really good and am very inclined to pick it up if I do not have to make a TMS lifetime warranty claim on my Deka clutches. Love their warranties but ya basically end up with a store credit and I don't plan on leaving that kind of money at TMS for long.

http://bd8ba3c866c8cbc330ab-7b26c6f3...stallation.pdf
Thanks TinCanSailor it’s sold. About to mark it as such. Heading to ship it now.

To your point, the bracket is easily replicated. Good pick up if lowered.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2024, 07:33 PM   #5
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Congrats!
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0