M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

09-05-2023, 01:04 PM   #1
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Talking Infinity Design: Revolutionizing the Automotive Industry with Innovation and Quality

Introducing Infinity Design: Revolutionizing the Automotive Industry with Innovation and Quality

In the world of automotive engineering, it's rare to come across a company that breaks the mold and innovates. Infinity Design is one such firm. Founded in 2015 by a team of passionate engineers led by Salman Janjua, Infinity Design has been at the forefront of innovation, design, and quality in the automotive world.

Salman Janjua, the driving force behind Infinity Design, is no stranger to the automotive industry. He started his journey in 2007 by founding and owning Evolve Automotive, where he acted as the head of development. His expertise spanned ECU tuning, E92 M3 Supercharger, E39 M5 Supercharger, S85 headers, S85 intake systems, and overall engineering.
Janjua's innovative approach and relentless pursuit of perfection led him to become one of the founders of Eventuri, further solidifying his position in the industry.

In 2015, Infinity Design embarked on building world-class S85 headers, manufacturing them in their factory to ensure unparalleled quality. They continued to evolve (pun intended ) and, in 2017, began developing intakes.
The focus was on more than just achieving the best flow and minimizing intake temperatures. This balance between performance and efficiency sets Infinity Designs apart from the competition.

Infinity Design carbon quality is unparalleled in the industry. The process begins with a detailed 3D scan of each car and its components, followed by CAD design. CFD Analysis is carried out. Prototypes are then created through 3D printing, and in most cases, the 3D printed intake is made in nylon carbon and is used on the car to verify results. All systems have their intake air temperature tested on the road under both low and high speeds. Dyno testing is used to verify if there is any power gains.

Infinity designed their air filtration system completely bespoke to their needs. Utilizing a three-layer cotton with stainless steel gauze instead of the single layer used by many manufacturers, the filters ensure top performance. Made in France, these unique filters boast a massive 170mm opening and a large surface area that accommodates both stock cars and heavily tuned vehicles.

Infinity Design is a testament to what can be achieved through passion, innovation, and an uncompromising commitment to quality. Their pioneering efforts in automotive engineering reflect a pursuit of excellence that resonates with car enthusiasts worldwide.
Infinity Design continues to redefine what's possible in the automotive world, creating products that are not just functional but also works of art.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2023, 04:20 PM   #2
m5rosco
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 M5

I have the Infinity intakes on my F10 M5 now. The quality is second to none, the fit and finish is amazing and they make all the right sounds, all whilst offering the best inlet air temps. I am one vey happy customer, and know plenty of others here in the UK that totally agree.

I'm also really looking forward to the turbo inlet elbows that are close to bingo available, and should offer some real performance advantages, and also some behind the grilles scoops.

10/10 from me.

Link to my original review....
https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2038272

And here's a couple of pics.....
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5Rick60100.50
      09-06-2023, 10:14 AM   #3
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5rosco View Post
I have the Infinity intakes on my F10 M5 now. The quality is second to none, the fit and finish is amazing and they make all the right sounds, all whilst offering the best inlet air temps. I am one vey happy customer, and know plenty of others here in the UK that totally agree.

I'm also really looking forward to the turbo inlet elbows that are close to bingo available, and should offer some real performance advantages, and also some behind the grilles scoops.

10/10 from me.

Link to my original review....
https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2038272

And here's a couple of pics.....
Awesome, glad you like it

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0