BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

04-25-2016, 09:49 PM   #1
SMURFDADDY
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB/SS M4

1991 Carrera 4 - Fresh Restoration & Tons of Spares!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 65,000.00

Item Interest
Placing my 964 up for sale. I've bounced back and forth with this decision for quite some time now, but seeing as my restoration of the vehicle is now complete, and my lack of room for a 3rd car (that I hardly drive) makes the decision a bit easier. With the addition of my F10 M5 to the stable, I would rather keep the GT4 as my weekend toy, allowing my 964 to go to a new home for its next lucky owner to enjoy. For those of you who have seen the car, know that I've spared no expense in getting this thing back to it's former glory. I'm the 3rd owner, and the car currently has 104,8XX miles on the ODO.

The car was just re-painted in its factory Oak Green Metallic by Newport Beach Ferrari and Maserati Collision Center, and it looks fantastic. Altogether, the new paint, glass and moldings alone totaled upwards of $18,000. The paint looks absolutely incredible and I receive compliments on the unique color every single time I drive it.

All exterior lighting (headlights, tail lights, center reflector, fog lights, fog light trim, turn signal indicators, euro turn signal reflectors) have been replaced, with Original Porsche replacements. The fog lights are OEM euro-spec fogs, and quite rare at that. Every single piece of weatherstripping, molding, exterior seals and gaskets have been replaced.

The front seats were sourced out of a newer 964, and are full power. The interior replacements consist of a new Cashmere Beige shiftknob, e-brake lever, pedal pads, door handles, new headlight, fog light, rear defroster knobs and emblems, as well as a re-vinyled dash. The headliner was also replaced with Original Porsche material.

The suspension is an all-new set of KW V3 fully adjustable coilovers with less than 200 miles on them.

The brakes are an all-new set of 993 Turbo "Big Red" calipers, 965 rotors, Rennline adapters, new sensors, pads, vibration dampers, brake lines, and ATE fluid with less than 200 miles on them.

The engine has been fully resealed by Factory Werks (Gary Topal) in Westminster, CA. Upon purchasing the car, I ordered all new engine seals, gaskets, filters, belts, valve covers and had him install everything along with a full service consisting of a valve job and oil change. Compression in the motor is very strong and healthy.

Every single part that has been replaced and installed on the car is GENUINE PORSCHE, with the exception of the KW V3 suspension.

Included in the asking price are the following:
-Original pair of Cashmere Beige seats (Manual)
-Original glass removed from vehicle (6 pieces total, L+R)
-Original headlights
-Original brake calipers and drilled rotors that came off of the car
-Original suspension (F+R)
-OEM Cup 1 Wheels w/ Pirelli P Zero Rosso Tires (OEM N0 Sizing w/ less than 1000 miles)
-18" Rotiform TMB Forged Wheels w/ Toyo R888 (225/40/18 and 255/35/18 w/ less than 200 miles)

There are only a couple of minor things that still need to be sorted on the vehicle, the biggest one being a new AC Unit, but thats just about it. I went through the entire car, including having spent a week under the car while it was on a lift and detailed the entire undercarriage.

The car will include a comprehensive service record dating back to when the vehicle was new, as well as all of the books, a spare set of keys, including valet keys. The air compressor, and the full tool set are also included.

If you have any questions regarding the car, or need to have anything clarified, please feel free to reach out and I will be happy to assist. The car is worth what I'm asking and would be happy to pass it along to the next owner who will be able to enjoy it for the epic 964 that it is.

-Arya

Last edited by SMURFDADDY; 04-25-2016 at 09:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 09:23 AM   #2
05Mdriver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: TT Flat Six

Garage List
2007 Porsche Turbo  [10.00]
2008 BMW M3  [10.00]
2005 BMW M3  [10.00]
def do want... GLWS
      04-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #3
MpowerMike
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 IB BMW M5

Looks mint! But I'd never pay that much.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 11:13 AM   #4
apexlocator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

car is worth it...beautiful example!!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2016, 08:27 PM   #5
SMURFDADDY
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB/SS M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpowerMike View Post
Looks mint! But I'd never pay that much.
Im sure converting those canadian dollars would hurt you even more!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Car is pending sale. Feel free to PM If youre interested though.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 12:58 AM   #6
spyroz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW f10 550i ///M Sport

wow, stunning! I don't think you can find 1 @ that price even if you're looking for 1 right now, I'm a Porsche fanatic, i've owned 996t & boxster s, loved both. GLWTS