M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

08-19-2019, 08:23 AM   #1
Paul567
Rep
Drives: Nissan Sentra 2005

Baby bouncer for BMW 3 Sedan

So now I'm a father and I'm looking for a good baby bouncer compatible with BMW 3 Sedan. I know nothing about these bouncers so hope some of you will help me what to choose. I need a flexible bouncer with a holder for toys. What you think?

Well, I decided to update my post just FYI. So I've been looking for a baby bouncer which my wife would like and it was not so hard as we expected. After reading dozens of forums and posts like this one (a pretty good one detailed review) https://www.evababygear.com/best-baby-bouncers/ we decided to buy a Babybjorn with four positions to set offered. Now my wife is happy, my son is happy, that's the main point. The chair is lightweight and adjustable, you can also turn it into a chair. Hope this will help anyone!

Last edited by Paul567; 08-27-2019 at 04:51 AM.. Reason: extra
Appreciate 0