BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

07-25-2017, 02:27 AM   #45
slowf10m5
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5 Alphine White

The main difference with PSM dynamic is there kits are true carbon fiber vs just a carbon fiber mold, this was told to me by my mod shop Sonic MS located in San Josa CA.
ADV.1 7.1 Satin Black | RPI GTM Exhaust(Black Edition) | Evolution Racewerks Catless Downpipes | H&R Sport Springs | BootMod3 Stage 2 Tune | RK Tunes CF Intake | 20% Ceramic Tint | PSM Dynamic Full Kit | Brake Calipers Painted (Acid Orange) | Tinted Housing Lights | @slowf10m5
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #46
Darkshear
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 2019 M5 Comp

I'd like to send some serious praise to PSMdynamic. I started seeing F10M5er all over Instagram and he was kind enough to point me in the direction to PSM (before this thread landed). I ordered the rear wing and it arrived yesterday after a few week lead time.

I can't express how satisfied I am with the quality of the product I received. This is a beautiful piece and I would compare the fit and finish to that of my OEM M Performance spoiler. Look and feel, construction quality, weave, fitment were are all spectacular.

I've taken a few pics from a number of angles. I really like this wing; I'm excited to see something aggressive like this finally arrive in a good quality product! Also, it's cool as all hell that I can see the wing from my rear view mirror

Thanks to the guys at PSM Dynamic for some great craftsmanship.

08-10-2017, 02:02 PM   #47
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshear View Post
F10M5er Thanks for your help on IG and all those pics you've been posting there. I paid for my decklid spoiler and I'm really looking forward to getting it. Really fills a gap for me!

Very, very sweet ride man. You have a beautiful car.

GG to the guys @ PSM. Spectacular.
Sorry for the late reply, just getting back to this thread right now. My pleasure man and thanks for the kind words! You won't regret getting that deck lid.. its amazing! I cant stop starting at it still! haha.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:02 PM   #48
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Great look. Congrats.
Thanks so much!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:04 PM   #49
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
TOTALLY SICK! can that bottom diffuser tray already be added if you already have a similar diffuser?
Thanks dude! No, the bottom diffuser tray can only work with the PSM diffuser. Best one around!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:08 PM   #50
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben7520 View Post
I have a few questions. First off BAD ASS! Love everything about it.

My main concern is with the lip. Is It basically a flat piece of carbon with a gap under the chin? What suspension are you running? Do you feel like it scrapes everywhere?

I am on KW HAS and I daily drive my car. I had an RKP replica lip that did well and never scraped but it flew off at wannagofast.

Second, the side skirts. How stiff are they? When you touch the side skirt does it flex easily or is it stiff. How bad does it collect debris?

Thank you!

Yes, it is pretty much a flat piece. It does slope down in the middle a bit. I'm running H&R springs, I personally think its a bit high... I'm planing on changing suspensions to get it a bit lower. I don't scrape at all. I actually had RKP as well and I feel like I scraped more with RKP lip. If you did fine with RKP then you should do fine with this lip.

The side skirts and the front lip has some flex to it. They did it the smart way and cut out the bottom piece of the carbon fiber so if you scrape it honest crack the whole thing. I don't have any issues with it collecting debris.

Hope that helps!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:11 PM   #51
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegrey_f10M5 View Post
What type of suspension was this on when those photos were taken? Also love the KIT planning on getting the PSM dynamic kit as well for xmas but debating if I want the side skirts and for the rear diffuser probably plan to just go with 1 piece. FYI the car is stunning love the selection of rims along with the kit with the car color.
Thanks so much for the kind words!

I'm currently running H&R springs but plan to change them. You should definitely get this kit! You won't regret it. I realized that for us F10 M5 owners... It doesnt look as aggressive as lets say the M3 or the M6 especially for the general publics eyes. As soon as I put this kit on way more people started to take notice and give compliments. I know some people want to just stay under the radar but for the money we spent on this car I want to get noticed at least a little bit right?? haha.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:12 PM   #52
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHouseWon View Post
Saw this car in person today at SSR. The whole kit looks really sharp! The rear diffuser is quite unique...almost looks like a combination between the M6 and M4 CF diffusers.

NICE JOB, PSM!
Thanks! Glad you were able to see it in person. Really appreciate the kind words
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:14 PM   #53
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben7520 View Post
Can you describe the front splitter to me? Do you think its too low?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHouseWon View Post
Too low? No, I didnt think so. Looks great.
Not too low. As I mentioned on an earlier reply... I have an RKP, and a Vorstiener previous and both those felt lower than this one. I actually want to lower my car a bit more now.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:23 PM   #54
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
does the diffuser look just like the normal DTM diffusers that some forum members already have? i'd hate to order the diffuser from PSM only to find out it's the same with what i already have? were talking $1590 for the diffuser alone!

Looks definitely different... More aggressive. Here are a few more pictures, hopefully this will help.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 02:25 PM   #55
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshear View Post
I'd like to send some serious praise to PSMdynamic. I started seeing F10M5er all over Instagram and he was kind enough to point me in the direction to PSM (before this thread landed). I ordered the rear wing and it arrived yesterday after a few week lead time.

I can't express how satisfied I am with the quality of the product I received. This is a beautiful piece and I would compare the fit and finish to that of my OEM M Performance spoiler. Look and feel, construction quality, weave, fitment were are all spectacular.

I've taken a few pics from a number of angles. I really like this wing; I'm excited to see something aggressive like this finally arrive in a good quality product! Also, it's cool as all hell that I can see the wing from my rear view mirror

Thanks to the guys at PSM Dynamic for some great craftsmanship.
Looks awesome man!! Congrats!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 10:11 PM   #56
slowf10m5
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10M5er View Post
Looks definitely different... More aggressive. Here are a few more pictures, hopefully this will help.
F10M5er I'm a huge fan of your car bro follow you on IG, currently waiting for my PSM dynamic kit to arrive I cannot wait to see it on my car, lol owner of the shop doing my mods Sonic MS told me I will literally be the 2nd car in the world to have the full kit other then you via what the owners of PSM told him!
ADV.1 7.1 Satin Black | RPI GTM Exhaust(Black Edition) | Evolution Racewerks Catless Downpipes | H&R Sport Springs | BootMod3 Stage 2 Tune | RK Tunes CF Intake | 20% Ceramic Tint | PSM Dynamic Full Kit | Brake Calipers Painted (Acid Orange) | Tinted Housing Lights | @slowf10m5
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2017, 04:53 PM   #57
F10M5er
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegrey_f10M5 View Post
F10M5er I'm a huge fan of your car bro follow you on IG, currently waiting for my PSM dynamic kit to arrive I cannot wait to see it on my car, lol owner of the shop doing my mods Sonic MS told me I will literally be the 2nd car in the world to have the full kit other then you via what the owners of PSM told him!
Thanks so much for the kind words! Whats your IG name?

You wont regret it!! It's changed the whole look of the car for the better
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2017, 05:50 AM   #58
slowf10m5
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10M5er View Post
Thanks so much for the kind words! Whats your IG name?

You wont regret it!! It's changed the whole look of the car for the better
Yeah I am literally dying waiting for the kit to arrive, my ig name is @slowf10m5 not that many photos yet just got the car back today, but will be uploading a ton soon, especially once all the parts arrive.
Appreciate 1
moejoe7.50
      11-19-2019, 07:32 PM   #59
Hanzo550
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 550i xdrive M Pkg

Garage List
I think I'm gonna go for the rear diffuser, but only the bottom half. See if I can Jimmy something together, then if not I'll commit to the upper as well😖. On 2nd thought the upper looks slighty different on the ends. It's so much $$$ but I need it.😭😭

Last edited by Hanzo550; 11-19-2019 at 07:45 PM..
Appreciate 0