Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

ProUmen - Full 9 piece carbon fiber interior kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I purchased this set brand new from a vendor called ProUmen. I received it about a month ago and was not 100 % satisfied. It has a few inconsistencies in the resin and the gloss black paint. I would say it is an 8 out of 10. I am super picky and it didn't meet my expectations for what I want to do with my car. Most of my friends think its fine and I am crazy which is probably true lol.

I paid $1300 shipped which is a great deal for a full kit. I will sell for $950 shipped.

Please see attached pics

Link to Ebay listing for this kit: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-F10-F11...YAAOSwz71ZPKWW

Attached Images

IND cosmetic | M Performance , RKP , 3D Design aero | Eisenmann Race exhaust | AMS catted downpipes | MSR intake | CSF charge coolers | DME Stage 2 tune | KW v3 coilovers | BBS FI | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Last edited by black_F10M5; 04-03-2019 at 07:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 07:43 AM   #2
black_F10M5
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump , lowered price to 950 shipped for a brand new kit

IND cosmetic | M Performance , RKP , 3D Design aero | Eisenmann Race exhaust | AMS catted downpipes | MSR intake | CSF charge coolers | DME Stage 2 tune | KW v3 coilovers | BBS FI | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 08:11 AM   #3
boomerang.e92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Do you mind sharing pictures (if possible) of what exactly you don't like? I'd be picky too if I was to layout 1k on this after marker trim.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 08:27 AM   #4
black_F10M5
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuleshov77 View Post
Do you mind sharing pictures (if possible) of what exactly you don't like? I'd be picky too if I was to layout 1k on this after marker trim.
Honestly its hard to even capture in photos but that is why I posted so many.
Overall this is a very nice kit, I just meant if you examine it extremely close up you might see a few waves in the paint etc... Feel free to check him out on instagram @pro.umen for more of his work. I am just very honest when I sell items and extremely OCD. Keep in mind there are not OEM kits available from BMW and when they were they retailed for 3K. New aftermarket kits or used OEM kits which are typically scratched up are the only way to go.

Appreciate 0
      04-05-2019, 08:42 AM   #5
CLABRO
THUNDER UP!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport G30

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_F10M5 View Post
Honestly its hard to even capture in photos but that is why I posted so many.
Overall this is a very nice kit, I just meant if you examine it extremely close up you might see a few waves in the paint etc... Feel free to check him out on instagram @pro.umen for more of his work. I am just very honest when I sell items and extremely OCD. Keep in mind there are not OEM kits available from BMW and when they were they retailed for 3K. New aftermarket kits or used OEM kits which are typically scratched up are the only way to go.
OEM kits are $3k?? Holy

I love the look of it, but I was thinking under a grand could get you just about everything.

This is probably a pretty good deal for someone then who doesn't want to spend that much. I agree though, seeing it in person would be ideal since there's so many nuances. Good luck with the sale!

EDIT: I noticed on the listing in his description, he wrote **For Non-M Series**. I wonder if that is a typo or why he says that?

G30 l Alpine White l M Sport Package l Executive Tier l Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights l Mocha Nappa Leather l Multi-Contour Seats l Drivers Assistance Package l Drivers Assistance Plus Package l Dynamic Handling Package l Parking Assistance Package l Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System l M Sport Brakes l Apple Carplay

Last edited by CLABRO; 04-05-2019 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2019, 12:25 PM   #6
_BSMM5
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Does the seller you bought it from not offer returns or a satisfaction guarantee?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2020, 09:43 AM   #7
rueyme
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: red z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by _BSMM5 View Post
Does the seller you bought it from not offer returns or a satisfaction guarantee?
Is this carbon fiber overlay or painted carbon fiber print?
Appreciate 0