Private
Rep
Drives: N/A

2015 M5 Competition - Jatoba Brown - 43K Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 50,000.00

Item Interest
Putting feelers out there for my 2015 M5. $50,000. Spec sheet below, including original MSRP, VIN, etc, but here are some details:

Color: Jatoba Brown exterior
Interior: Black Extended Merino
Miles: ~43,1xx
DCT
Some of the options: Comp Package, Exec Package, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Enhanced B/T & Smartphone, HUD, etc.

CPO until 1/31/2020. Car was originally sold at my local dealer, Center BMW, sold to the 2nd owner from Center, and then sold to me 1 year ago from Center. It has never seen another dealership and all service has been performed there. I have the clean CARFAX, happy to share.

Pics are from before I tinted and put on the black fender side grills and black M5 badge and paint matched the orange reflectors. Otherwise, car is totally stock (I will snap some more updated pics). I've only driven it ~6k miles in the past year, never tracked, always garaged, very clean.

One last note, when I purchased I was very hesitant about the Jatoba Brown, but it has become my favorite thing about this car. It looks black depending on the light, but unlike black, it hides dirt/dust amazingly. Car never looks dirty. Only selling to upgrade to the F90 =]. Please no lowballs, I have a decent offer from the dealership, but figured I'd toss it up here before I let it go.

Last edited by MandM3; 07-18-2019 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: forgot price
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2019, 07:08 PM   #2
Beast27
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Alpine White/Black CP

Love unique colors. impressive spec. GLWS.
Appreciate 1
MandM38.50