Originally Posted by santamonica00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tqbmw View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by selo View Post
Went for only $83,000.
Pretty funny, considering the fact that when I was trying to sell my my comp manual w 45 k mi a couple months ago, most of the calls I got really wanted the car, but then wasted my time preaching to me about why it just wasn't worth mid 50s. Glad I held onto it.
That's a little absurd but I love it as an owner of a near identical car
I'm holding my 2013 Sakhir orange manual forever. Has only 40k. These are only going up. Wait for another 5 years, if miles are kept decent will be worth good money.

Any one know how to figure out how many sakhir orange manual f10 M5s were made? I saw some numbers by color a while back but can't find it now.
I don't but would love to know as well. I'd always heard about ~550 made between '13-16 and I joke that at least a 100 of them have been totally by racing!
No question it was a nice car and I think F10 6MT's are cool, but frankly $83k is delusional.

"Auction fever" can be dangerous, and not totally representative of the market. I think the seller far and away exceeded his expectations on this one.

11-22-2020, 12:50 PM   #24
Alrock31
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Bmw M5

Quote:
Totalled, high miles, heavily modded.
The amount of remaining clean cars has to be extremely small.
💯 facts
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2020, 09:08 PM   #25
NotSooFast
On the Go!
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Just a few!

There was a low mileage 6MT similar specs plus M-CCB which sold in the 70s in NY. Thought that was high but this takes the cake.

Will not be surprised to see similar ones hitting the market soon, guess everyone wins - buyer, seller and BaT.
      11-23-2020, 11:02 PM   #26
tqbmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 550

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Went for only $83,000.
Pretty funny, considering the fact that when I was trying to sell my my comp manual w 45 k mi a couple months ago, most of the calls I got really wanted the car, but then wasted my time preaching to me about why it just wasn't worth mid 50s. Glad I held onto it.
I'm holding my 2013 Sakhir orange manual forever. Has only 40k. These are only going up. Wait for another 5 years, if miles are kept decent will be worth good money.

Any one know how to figure out how many sakhir orange manual f10 M5s were made? I saw some numbers by color a while back but can't find it now.
I don't but would love to know as well. I'd always heard about ~550 made between '13-16 and I joke that at least a 100 of them have been totaled by racing/stupidity!
I found an earlier post with colors for the M5. Pasting it here. Looking at these numbers, a sakhir orange manual m5 could be very rare (maybe 20 ever made).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-23-2020, 11:45 PM   #27
santamonica00
Lover of the 3rd pedal
Rep
Drives: '16 M5 6spd; '13 Audi S4 6 spd

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Went for only $83,000.

I don't but would love to know as well. I'd always heard about ~550 made between '13-16 and I joke that at least a 100 of them have been totaled by racing/stupidity!
I found an earlier post with colors for the M5. Pasting it here. Looking at these numbers, a sakhir orange manual m5 could be very rare (maybe 20 ever made).
Is it just me or is resolution tough to see this. Thanks for posting, I'll need to try the link as it's blurry(ish) on my phone
Appreciate 0