BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

03-26-2019, 03:59 PM   #1
M6ORL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw m6 bmw 530i

looking for a third party warranty

like the tittle say I'm looking to get a warranty for my f13 2013 with 60k anyone can point me to a good company seems like every single warranty company out there are a pain to deal of.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 08:56 AM   #2
AirBull
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M5

Garage List
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Extended Warranty

I just recently took delivery of my new-to-me M5 and even though I still have the factory warranty remaining until the end of January 2020, I still wanted to get an idea of what was available and for what price. I came across this warranty from Liberty Auto Warranty that sounded appealing.

The mileage is when your vehicle hits 100k miles, but the time starts anew with the new policy. I like how they try to make it relatively simple in terms of contract language. I may not do anything until this December when I get closer to my remaining factory warranty expiring, but right now this one seems to be my front runner.

Quote:
7YR/100,000 miles of warranty coverage. This comprehensive coverage mirrors your MFG's new car warranty everything is covered.

This even covers your tires & wheels, exterior dent repair and windshield!

The deductible is $100 per claim. Accepted at any new car dealership or ASE certified repair facility in US & Canada

Includes 24/7/365 roadside assistance, trip interruption and upgraded rental car program.

Bumper to Bumper Plan: The cost is $3437.00

*Pay in full and get a FREE $0 deductible upgrade (a $250 value).

**Financing is Available with 10% down and balance to be paid in up to 18 monthly installments. No credit check, no fees and no APR%!

Coverage details and plans are located at http://www.libertyautowarranty.com/coverage-plans

Born 02.27.2015 in Dingolfing
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 10:39 AM   #3
nencmeister
Private
Rep
Drives: Model X Plaid

Just purchased a TWG Technician 2.0 48k/5 year 250 deductible for around 4900 bumper to bumper, I have a 2013 F10 M5, haven't used it yet but the price was right. Crossing my fingers it kicks in nice when I need it.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 10:53 AM   #4
M6ORL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw m6 bmw 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBull View Post
I just recently took delivery of my new-to-me M5 and even though I still have the factory warranty remaining until the end of January 2020, I still wanted to get an idea of what was available and for what price. I came across this warranty from Liberty Auto Warranty that sounded appealing.

The mileage is when your vehicle hits 100k miles, but the time starts anew with the new policy. I like how they try to make it relatively simple in terms of contract language. I may not do anything until this December when I get closer to my remaining factory warranty expiring, but right now this one seems to be my front runner.

Quote:
7YR/100,000 miles of warranty coverage. This comprehensive coverage mirrors your MFG's new car warranty everything is covered.

This even covers your tires & wheels, exterior dent repair and windshield!

The deductible is $100 per claim. Accepted at any new car dealership or ASE certified repair facility in US & Canada

Includes 24/7/365 roadside assistance, trip interruption and upgraded rental car program.

Bumper to Bumper Plan: The cost is $3437.00

*Pay in full and get a FREE $0 deductible upgrade (a $250 value).

**Financing is Available with 10% down and balance to be paid in up to 18 monthly installments. No credit check, no fees and no APR%!

Coverage details and plans are located at http://www.libertyautowarranty.com/coverage-plans
they dont have any old reviews this company seems to be fairly new be aware...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 11:43 AM   #5
nencmeister
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6ORL View Post
they dont have any old reviews this company seems to be fairly new be aware...
The have a lot of reviews outside of this forum, mostly very negative tbh; but was tired of calling dealerships and getting the run-around.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 03:19 PM   #6
AirBull
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nencmeister View Post
The have a lot of reviews outside of this forum, mostly very negative tbh; but was tired of calling dealerships and getting the run-around.
I'm not sure which company you were referring to, but Liberty Auto Warranty has an A+ rating on the BBB, which you can readily review online for free.

Born 02.27.2015 in Dingolfing
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 09:30 PM   #7
nencmeister
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBull View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nencmeister View Post
I'm not sure which company you were referring to, but Liberty Auto Warranty has an A+ rating on the BBB, which you can readily review online for free.
Referring to "The Warranty Company" that's what they are called. Funky name, very google SEO friendly lol. The warranty is called "The Technician 2.0" it's pretty common outside of the BMW world I guess. Hopefully I'll never have to bitch about this on this forum
      03-29-2019, 09:33 AM   #8
painoz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2013 M5

Seriously thinking about Liberty Auto Warranty. From what I read, list of covered items does not include turbo's however.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 09:57 AM   #9
iknowspurgeon
Enlisted Member
Rep

I have the option here in Atlanta to go with Alpha Warranty Services for 3year/unlimited miles for 6700.
Appreciate 0