M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

View Poll Results: Max I will pay for
49k 0 0%
48k 0 0%
45k 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

01-28-2024, 08:14 PM   #1
lalitsingh
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Post FOR SALE 2015 M5 F10 BLACK ON BLACK 60KMiles

Hello folks.
For family, I need to get an SUV and hence am ready to sell my great condition 2015 F10 BLACK on BLACK aprx. 60K miles. Ya'all probably know the goodies it comes with but for those who wanna read it, below is some information.

It's in excellent condition - No Major Signs of Wear and Tear, Clean Seats, Non-Smoking, No Pets, No Kids Vehicle. Originally from Beverly Hills BMW.
I saw bunch of similar whatever looking wanna-b M5's being sold for near price range so am thinking to sell it for mid to high $40k range. It's a rare Black On Black with Carbon Fiber Interior Trim and with pretty much all the packages that came at the time. I will try to take interior pictures and add them soon. Garage kept and highway miles mainly.

Wheels: 20" X 9" FR & 20" X 10" RR M Light Alloy
Competition Package
BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Executive Package
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Enhanced USB & Bluetooth W/Smartphone Integration
Driving Assistance Plus Package

NOTES:
  • New rear brake pads.
  • New original manf. engine done 10K miles ago by BMW dealer because S63 Engines are known to lock up. They even installed new water pump and some hoses while at it. Radiator Coolant and Turbo Coolant were changed as well.
  • All maintenance done with BMW.
  • I even got the interior leather dash re-tucked/secured in by a upholstered professional company to get rid of the bubbles issue these some owners may notice.
  • New original windshield from BMW after the leather dash work.
  • All 4 Doors have ding protection and vacuum seal around them.
  • No mods, pretty much stock with front lip and rear spoiler - Carbon Fiber.
  • Clear Bra On Entire Front - Hood, Side Panels, Headlights, Rearview Mirrors and Front Lip.

I wish I could keep it too but can't. It's gonna be a great bargain to get this rare find - feel free to look around, won't find this good specked and condition M5 F10. I am in California and Texas areas mostly so car can be delivered there in person else we will have to arrange something. Serious Buyers: I will answer your queries via DM, feel free to reach out.
Feel free to reach out if interested or spread the word team. Thank you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2024, 09:56 PM   #2
Korygunz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Car looks very clean… however a realistic price would be 40k. If it sells for more, that’ll be great because it will help with keeping my M5’s value high too. 👍🏽
Appreciate 0