10-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #45
Orich
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaxon View Post
Pretty ugly colors, but I guess with the money you save you can get it repainted. I'm definitely not a fan of the matte look.
+1. Not a big fan of the blue color on the M5, it looked better on smaller cars like M3. I prefer the metallic/pearl effects in MCB color, but not the solid blue.
      04-17-2014, 11:58 PM   #46
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 COMP PKG

What? My Sales guy just called me, they are receiving one matte black and black interior limited m5 in next month. Guys, is it really hard to keep the matte black look clean?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 12:44 AM   #47
GoodandEvil
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 MCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519
What? My Sales guy just called me, they are receiving one matte black and black interior limited m5 in next month. Guys, is it really hard to keep the matte black look clean?
Not at all. Do you mind to tell which dealer? I'm just curious~
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #48
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodandEvil View Post
BMW autohaus. Don't let other people know. I am still thinking about it. Still Not sure whethere it's the right one for me or not, but I want to get it in my hear beat.

1. Will the matte black be a pain to clean it.
2. Will the 14 cp pkg affect the driving comfort level a lot.
3. Will the MPE exhaust which is also well known as AKraprovic exhaust too loud for a DD?
4.how much price differrence I gonna pay for it? $40000? $50000.
Once I figure it out, I gonna head to dealer directly, it is really nice except I hoped the interior would be Orange, but the black one is alway classic.haha.
Just too good to be true, I should not tell my sales guy I lovr m5 better than 650GC.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #49
GoodandEvil
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 MCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519
Quote:
BMW autohaus. Don't let other people know. I am still thinking about it. Still Not sure whethere it's the right one for me or not, but I want to get it in my hear beat.

1. Will the matte black be a pain to clean it.
2. Will the 14 cp pkg affect the driving comfort level a lot.
3. Will the MPE exhaust which is also well known as AKraprovic exhaust too loud for a DD?
4.how much price differrence I gonna pay for it? $40000? $50000.
Once I figure it out, I gonna head to dealer directly, it is really nice except I hoped the interior would be Orange, but the black one is alway classic.haha.
Just too good to be true, I should not tell my sales guy I lovr m5 better than 650GC.
I just wrote a detailed response to all your questions on my phone and when I clicked submit, it failed...so here's the simplified version.
1. It is easy to clean, but you have to be careful. Wash the car with proper method and park it at a safe spot, scratches can not be fixed without refinishing entire panel.
2. Yes, CP will reduce level of comfort, and the road condition makes the ride quality fell harsh. But it is acceptable since those seats will compensate the harsh ride. Just drive slowly on bad roads.
3. No, not really that loud at all.MPE is perfect for DD and sound quality is superb.
4. There are two Frozen Black M5 with SO interior, and two with full black interior.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #50
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I just wrote a detailed response to all your questions on my phone and when I clicked submit, it failed...so here's the simplified version.
1. It is easy to clean, but you have to be careful. Wash the car with proper method and park it at a safe spot, scratches can not be fixed without refinishing entire panel.
2. Yes, CP will reduce level of comfort, and the road condition makes the ride quality fell harsh. But it is acceptable since those seats will compensate the harsh ride. Just drive slowly on bad roads.
3. No, not really that loud at all.MPE is perfect for DD and sound quality is superb.
4. There are two Frozen Black M5 with SO interior, and two with full black interior.
Thanks for reply Man. Based on your response, i can conclude the one my dealer is getting next month will be the one out of two? Black on black.
Right now, I just need to convince myself the $40,000 extra is worth to pay.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #51
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

Your (future) boss has to okay first. You will need to prepare a 10-page proposal why you need such a car to your boss. You can dream for now.

I think I can be listed as one of your references

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519 View Post
Thanks for reply Man. Based on your response, i can conclude the one my dealer is getting next month will be the one out of two? Black on black.
Right now, I just need to convince myself the $40,000 extra is worth to pay.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 08:40 PM   #52
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Your (future) boss has to okay first. You will need to prepare a 10-page proposal why you need such a car to your boss. You can dream for now.

I think I can be listed as one of your references
10-page is definitely not enough Steve. It's even harder than writing a 30-page college essay.
Buying a sedan (especially fast sedan) is pointless to her. The only comment I got from her about my 650gc was "it's beautiful, that's it"

When I had my old x6, she had tons of good saying about that car. She just like SUVs.
2017 M3 Comp PKG 2017 MINI JCW
991.2 GT3 (coming)
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #53
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

sounds like it's a tough boss.

how about 10-page proposal and slip in an European + Asia vacation proposal as well. That should sweeten the review process.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #54
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
sounds like it's a tough boss.

how about 10-page proposal and slip in an European + Asia vacation proposal as well. That should sweeten the review process.
Yes, obviously, what I should think first now is how to get the permission from her instead of getting a decent deal from car dealerships.

The only happy thing is probably you would never seen a mini van or some Japanese/Korean cars on my driveway. she is a huge euro car fan, and BMW fan(once again, BMW x6 only).
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 04:16 PM   #55
JUPJAI
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 LE Santorini Blue II

Wjz519

Did you buy it?
Porsche Macan Turbo - Sapphire Blue Metallic
Porsche GT4 on wait list - PTS
Appreciate 0