M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding

01-08-2022, 06:35 PM   #1
nkamranm3
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw e93 m3

LED headlight programming help

Hey, I have a 2014 m5, long story short I needed to replace both headlights + modules. I went and bought new(used) ones with everything included. I know they're not plug in play. So I just wanted to get pointed into the right direction with getting instructions on coding it or if someone is willing to remotely do it for me
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 05:56 AM   #2
Anwar1995
Private
Oman
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 535i

I want to follow this too. Just got a beautiful 2014 F10 535i which unfortunatly had a minor front crash caused the front two headlights to be replaced with their modules. Currently one is fine and functions proparly and the other's angel eyes are not working when the low beam is off, but when low beam is on the angel eyes do work ok. Other that that everything works perfectly.

A quick OBD check gave me the following error codes:
800FC9 LIN Bus, headlight driver module (TMS), right: communications fault
E58523 No message (status, exterior lights, front electronics 1, right, 0x1E6), reciever FRM transmitter TMSR
Appreciate 0