M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

I Hate Feeling Successful

I'm young, but I feel so far that I am successful and because of this, others don't accept me. I'm 21 and have avoided having kids so that I could acquire currency. I've graduated with a chemical engineering degree from Duh Harvard a year ago and have had jobs literally thrust at me that are paying over $350K per year. I feel in spite of this monetary success that I am also very successful in my personal accomplishments as well. And unbelievably, it seems now all these people have banded together and formed this group called the "99 percent" and are totally against me and think they are entitled to my money despite me working hard for it while they have just sat around playing PS3 for their lives. I feel that I can never go out for a relaxing night on the town in my Veyron without having people stare maliciously at me and pointing fingers - I just never get to enjoy a night out anymore.

Please I'm not looking for sympathy or to attract trolls in my thread, rather I am just venting to everyone and wondering your opinions. How old were you when success first tragically struck? Please elaborate here and feel free to share your story!

Last edited by Joekerr; 07-13-2012 at 04:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
SWOLE
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: This week?

You too, huh? I can't even drive the Aston around any more due to the spontaneous protests that seem to pop up everywhere ever I go.

What's a guy to do? Sheesh.....
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
Hisam135i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakev724
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

I loled
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #6
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'm young, but I feel so far that I am successful and because of this, others don't accept me. I'm 21 and have avoided having kids so that I could acquire currency. I've graduated with a chemical engineering degree from Duh Harvard a year ago and have had jobs literally thrust at me that are paying over $350K per year. I feel in spite of this monetary success that I am also very successful in my personal accomplishments as well. And unbelievably, it seems now all these people have banded together and formed this group called the "99 percent" and are totally against me and think they are entitled to my money despite me working hard for it while they have just sat around playing PS3 for their lives. I feel that I can never go out for a relaxing night on the town in my Veyron without having people stare maliciously at me and pointing fingers - I just never get to enjoy a night out anymore.

Please I'm not looking for sympathy or to attract trolls in my thread, rather I am just venting to everyone and wondering your opinions. How old were you when success first tragically struck? Please elaborate here and feel free to share your story!
I think I can really help you. Success does not have to ruin your life, like it did mine. You need to immediately take your car to the shop (your Nissan, if possible) and find some weed in the loaner they give you. Once you're baked out of your mind, go out to a few Mommy and Me classes and find some of those single women with kids to date. Take the first one to Vegas and get married. Whatever you do, condoms are the enemy.

You'll be well on your way to reversing this horrific situation. I wish I can provide more advice, but maybe if you post a picture of your dog and tell us (at least 3 different times) what your favorite beer is... someone might be able to help out even more.

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakev724 View Post
This has to be the best photo I've seen in a long time -
Appreciate 0