Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

06-27-2021, 06:27 AM   #1
Taheemr
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

We Buy Any Car

Hi all, anyone used the services of we buy any car, took my 2017 M6GC to my local Bham branch last week after what seemed like a good online valuation of £39.8k.

What can I say utter morons, managed to knock the the valuation down to £38.3 after picking up on the most minute of pin head size stone chips here and there. The dickhead then tried to wipe a micro fibre over a dirty black bonnet which enraged me and that point I stopped the session. Then get a call saying the'll up their offer on the basis that I leave my private plate on.

The ineptitude of the advisor and his boss amazes, I guess the stories are true about this company.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2021, 10:40 AM   #2
jav_ski
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d xDrive M Sport Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taheemr View Post
Hi all, anyone used the services of we buy any car, took my 2017 M6GC to my local Bham branch last week after what seemed like a good online valuation of £39.8k.

What can I say utter morons, managed to knock the the valuation down to £38.3 after picking up on the most minute of pin head size stone chips here and there. The dickhead then tried to wipe a micro fibre over a dirty black bonnet which enraged me and that point I stopped the session. Then get a call saying the'll up their offer on the basis that I leave my private plate on.

The ineptitude of the advisor and his boss amazes, I guess the stories are true about this company.
If your after a quick sale then they do work, but as you have just realised the online valuation is to get you into the little cabin. Once your there the reps will find everything and anything they can to knock the valuation down. Even British Car Auctions don't go into the detail WBAC do, the irony is most of the cars end up at BCA anyways!
Appreciate 0