M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-20-2021, 08:39 PM   #11749
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
You’re fucking disgusting
Two women together is not disgusting. It’s actually a beautiful thing!
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2021, 11:14 PM   #11750
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Wow, that’s heavy. At least she didn’t shove a shotgun in your mouth. That’s what happened to one of my friends. She was a firefighter, till that happened. They’re still married though. I guess it was a shotgun anniversary!
Ok, I gotta admit, little curious - so this female friend was a firefighter and she got a shotgun in the mouth by the dude and still married him? And they're happy? Tell more.

Quote:
Oh for fucks sake. I have no time for a nappy. I have to go to the gym. But, I have a back door date coming up. I’ll tell you guys about it later. Omar, is very excited!
Muhahaha, wait, are you saying you are as bi as these "girlfriends" of yours??

Hold up, wait...now I don't want to be racist and all, but you said "Omar". Now that could definitely be middle eastern - please tell me "Omar" was one of these "rebels" that you were "keeping an eye on" with your Israeli Defense Force friend with the blue eyes that moved in with you. Please. You captured him right? Singlehandedly?
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24829.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-21-2021, 12:52 AM   #11751
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Fucking hell. What are people's problems with Cyn?? You don't have to like him, but for feck's sake, you can all stop filling up the dating thread with either trying to prove he's a dickhead or that he doesn't live the life he says he does. Dull AF.

Now.
A couple of weeks ago I said the words "we're done" to my partner. And I was referring to our relationship. That was a gnarly day. In the evening she started messaging me on WhatsApp... "Is this really what you want?" and stuff. Well, that chat culminated in her telling me she wants to die. While that's never ever where I wanted it to go, or what I wanted to hear, it gave me a shred of comfort; we're both on the same level, somewhere. The next few days were a lot better, as we seemed to be just a lot better aligned...but since then we've slipped back to give or take where we were before. And for various reasons this really shows no sign of changing.

I love her dearly. We have 2 young kids. We live together in the house we own together. I work and she's full time parent. Staying sucks but how could I leave? What gives?
Well, Sara is going steady so this thread has become an off topic thread. Actually, it kind of has been for a while.

I've always had such a problem with the wanting to die or suicide threats during breakups. On one hand it makes me not want to talk to them because it's usually just a empty desperate and selfish attempt to get attention through guilt tripping, but on the other hand I never want to chance that it's not just an empty threat and see someone actually take their life.
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2021, 05:54 AM   #11752
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

What a fucking train wreck this place is.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15581.00
vreihen1614906.00
Sedan_Clan24829.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-21-2021, 07:35 AM   #11753
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein11 View Post
What a fucking train wreck this place is.

M5Rick58907.50
Dino GT35121.00
upstatedoc7555.50
Mein11422.00
Dang3r12503.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-21-2021, 07:50 AM   #11754
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Well, Sara is going steady so this thread has become an off topic thread. Actually, it kind of has been for a while.

I've always had such a problem with the wanting to die or suicide threats during breakups. On one hand it makes me not want to talk to them because it's usually just a empty desperate and selfish attempt to get attention through guilt tripping, but on the other hand I never want to chance that it's not just an empty threat and see someone actually take their life.
Its been mostly a non sequitur.

There is only ONE response to a suicide threat: Call the police for a welfare check. Dont text/call back, dont go there, dont budge an inch. Just call the police and tell them someone is threatening suicide and where to find them.

The police show up. If the person is a legit danger to themselves then the police can have them evaluated. If its just a ploy then the person learned not to fuck around. Either way your conscience is clear.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-21-2021, 08:14 AM   #11755
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post

I went on that ride and survived
Appreciate 1
vreihen1614906.00
      10-21-2021, 08:43 AM   #11756
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post

Its been mostly a non sequitur.

There is only ONE response to a suicide threat: Call the police for a welfare check. Dont text/call back, dont go there, dont budge an inch. Just call the police and tell them someone is threatening suicide and where to find them.

The police show up. If the person is a legit danger to themselves then the police can have them evaluated. If its just a ploy then the person learned not to fuck around. Either way your conscience is clear.
Good advice! I second this. We'll place them on a 72-hour 5150 hold and hope they seek help following release. If the person meets the criteria of being a danger to themselves, a danger to others or gravely disabled, we can force the hold. It sucks though, because law enforcement interaction isn't what people considering suicide need……but we are tasked to deal with those situations anyway.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 08:55 AM   #11757
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Good advice! I second this. We'll place them on a 72-hour 5150 hold and hope they seek help following release. If the person meets the criteria of being a danger to themselves, a danger to others or gravely disabled, we can force the hold. It sucks though, because law enforcement interaction isn't what people considering suicide need……but we are tasked to deal with those situations anyway.
That is why just lumping everything under the slogan of "defund" the police was such a bad idea. I think it was Houston's chief that said it correctly. You average officer isnt equipped to handle every situation, we should be dedicating funding in our police forces to other disciplines to work in tandem. Like how police show up to a fire to secure the scene, direct traffic, etc. There should be mental health experts in the department that go on-scene with an officer (who is there as a contingency, obviously things CAN get dangerous, especially with domestics).

But we work within the system we have, and the safest thing for YOU is to call for the welfare check. You have done your duty and, if they are lying, the police showing up and the threat of being put on a psych hold should prevent them from using that lie again.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 10:44 AM   #11758
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Ok, I gotta admit, little curious - so this female friend was a firefighter and she got a shotgun in the mouth by the dude and still married him? And they're happy? Tell more.

Hold up, wait...now I don't want to be racist and all, but you said "Omar". Now that could definitely be middle eastern - please tell me "Omar" was one of these "rebels" that you were "keeping an eye on" with your Israeli Defense Force friend with the blue eyes that moved in with you. Please. You captured him right? Singlehandedly?
Lol, no no, I’m not bi. I’ll explain that and Omar later. Right now I have a long day of frolicking, playing and training. I’ll get back to you guys later.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 11:21 AM   #11759
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

I know you guys are going to miss me. So here is a picture of our new Rottweiler puppy, Mr. Tank. He’s going for a play date. Dang dog gets more play dates than I do!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 11:54 AM   #11760
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Two women together is not disgusting. It’s actually a beautiful thing!
Scissor on scissor rattles - heard it from a friend

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 12:07 PM   #11761
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Scissor on scissor rattles - heard it from a friend
Or an XYZ sandwich. Me being XYZ!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 12:17 PM   #11762
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
I know you guys are going to miss me. So here is a picture of our new Rottweiler puppy, Mr. Tank. He’s going for a play date. Dang dog gets more play dates than I do!
"Our" ?

And we are about the same age. Can you share?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 12:39 PM   #11763
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
"Our" ?

And we are about the same age. Can you share?
You’re just going to have to go back and read. I can’t keep everyone up-to-date.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 12:43 PM   #11764
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

This is officially where captain abandons ship. I don't even like coming in here anymore. I get a little more repulsed with each passing day. This shit is worse than Facebook.
Appreciate 5
vreihen1614906.00
Sedan_Clan24829.00
Dang3r12503.00
ramman434710.00
      10-21-2021, 01:18 PM   #11765
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This is officially where captain abandons ship. I don't even like coming in here anymore. I get a little more repulsed with each passing day. This shit is worse than Facebook.
Someone had to shake things up around here. Sara’s some ole, same ole was getting, well it was getting old!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 02:22 PM   #11766
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:

I’m not really sure. I don’t really know anymore than that. They weren’t close friends. I just know that they are still together.

No, not bi. I’ll tell you about my backdoor date when I have more time.

So Omar, I never thought about where she got that name. But, that makes perfect sense. So, the first time GF #1 and I hooked up, we were in bed under the covers. She felt down there, pulled the covers back, looked at it and went, “Oh my!”. Then she said, “oh my, my marvelous cock”. She said, “I’m going to call it Omar”. I said, well, it not yours, that’s mine”. She looked at me and she said, “oh no honey, after tonight, that is mine and don’t you ever forget that”. I’m thinking WTF! I said, “I don’t know why you’re naming it. It’s not that big of a deal”. She said, “no it’s not big. But, it sure is nice looking”. Then I said, “aren’t they all kinda the same”? After that all I heard was gagging and spitting for the next hour!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 02:32 PM   #11767
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
That is why just lumping everything under the slogan of "defund" the police was such a bad idea. I think it was Houston's chief that said it correctly. You average officer isnt equipped to handle every situation, we should be dedicating funding in our police forces to other disciplines to work in tandem. Like how police show up to a fire to secure the scene, direct traffic, etc. There should be mental health experts in the department that go on-scene with an officer (who is there as a contingency, obviously things CAN get dangerous, especially with domestics).

But we work within the system we have, and the safest thing for YOU is to call for the welfare check. You have done your duty and, if they are lying, the police showing up and the threat of being put on a psych hold should prevent them from using that lie again.
We actually have that. It's called our Mental Evaluation Team (M.E.T.). It consists of a deputy and a psychologist who respond to certain mental crisis calls in the field. Most progressive departments have something similar.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 05:08 PM   #11768
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Ok, I have a break between debauchery and training. So, let me explain the back door date. I have to keep this relevant, you know. So, GF #3 is the quiet one. She works, goes to college. She participates in the fun, once in a while. It seems to be a cycle thing with her. Which means, I probably have to be very careful about getting her prego. That’s the last thing I want at my age. Anyway, this was a real shock to me, coming form her. The other day, she’s like, “you know, when you back door GF # 1, it is such a turn on for me. Would you do that to me”? I’m like, “ok, but we should probably ease into that.” Pun not intended. But, it was funny! She’s like, “ok, whatever you think is best”. I’m like, “ok.” So, we’ll see. I’ll probably have to wait till she’s horny again.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 05:24 PM   #11769
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Well, it’s been a good run.

Thanks for all the advice, guys. I hope it works for my current guy. 8 weeks now! Go us If not, I don’t plan on revisiting this thread. It’s taken a turn for the worse and I can’t bring myself to waste my spare time on this anymore.
Appreciate 4
vreihen1614906.00
Sedan_Clan24829.00
shoei7778.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-21-2021, 05:26 PM   #11770
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Typical woman, finds a guy and dumps everyone else! It was ok, when it was all about her!
Appreciate 0