M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

07-01-2023, 01:32 AM   #111
RonMexico
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

There don't seem to be any clutch upgrades, maybe deka. Seems like SSP was building a quality product at one point but not anymore.

Supposedly it's possible to put a ZF automatic in this car, but I don't think anyone has tried yet. https://www.puredrivetrainsolutions....tage-1-package
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2023, 11:36 AM   #112
Jepic2607
Registered
Rep
Drives: M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxixt View Post
Hello to everyone! Another update of ssp clutch fail. Today made few pulls from 60kmh to 200, on third pull car punces and i feel clutch is sliding on 2 gear. Looks like again failed metal plates, as on first time . After weekend we will finaly replace this garbage to deka clutch. Wait for failed clutch pictures.By the way , new oil , filters and work i had to pay for myself, Kris refused to any refund.
Hey maxixt any updates on the deka clutch you installed. I'm considering an uprated clutch and definitely am not going for SSP after this thread.

What issues have you encountered thus far with Deka?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2023, 01:26 PM   #113
ghostwhitem6
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw f13 M6

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [0.00]
I have dekka right now and keep getting shift rod 5-7 error code. I contacted dekka they sent me another pair and same issue. I went through the adaptation process 3 times.

Sometimes it throws me I to drive train malfunction and sometimes it runs smooth.
Appreciate 0