United_States
Rep
Drives: F86 X6M AND F15 X5 35i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
BNIB Stock EU5 (261500136) injectors flows 30% more than than stock EU6 injectors. Upon install, injectors should be coded (just like when installing EU6) and small fuel adaptation settings reset. These injectors will allow you to make more power via more fuel availability for a tuned car. Not on a stock car. More info about tuning can be had from ABP tuning, UNP tuning and Cedar Performance tuning. All have experience tuning high powered cars with EU5 injector swaps. US MAINLAND SHIPPING ONLY. cash app or PayPal friends and family. If using PayPal business you pay PayPal fees. I am a very well known forum member and BMW performance YouTuber. Any parts bought from me are guaranteed to show up once paid for. Thank you.

Attached Images

08-28-2023, 05:36 PM   #2
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Absolutely an honest seller and trusted member of the M community. If you are looking for some fun and informative M content check him out on YT @autolust.

I have been contemplating going this route and was curious how they would do with E85 a I am going with the @rkautowerks exhaust cams.

Wishing you much success and blessings with the sale and with the X6M build.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 1
Panda6109.00
      08-28-2023, 05:40 PM   #3
Panda6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
Absolutely an honest seller and trusted member of the M community. If you are looking for some fun and informative M content check him out on YT @autolust.

I have been contemplating going this route and was curious how they would do with E85 a I am going with the @rkautowerks exhaust cams.

Wishing you much success and blessings with the sale and with the X6M build.
Thanks brother! I really appreciate that. The EU5 injectors are a must especially if going with the exhaust cams. The exhaust cams will boost the rail pressure and the EU5 injectors will flow more fuel, so that's a benefit on both ends for maximum performance via fueling 🚀
      08-28-2023, 06:05 PM   #4
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda6 View Post
Thanks brother! I really appreciate that. The EU5 injectors are a must especially if going with the exhaust cams. The exhaust cams will boost the real pressure and the EU5 injectors will flow more fuel, so that's a benefit on both ends for maximum performance via fueling 🚀
I already have the F90 HPFP as well and BM3 Stage 1 and Stage 2 tunes. Aside from the ISTA calibration I think BM3 has configs for EU5 injectors prebuilt. I am very curious if additional fuel mapping has to be done.

I have reached out to my folks the Rk's and Midnite Tuning to see if this can be done with my new engine and clutch break-in. If I have learned anything from watching your X6M build and from my past experiences with these engines is just do it now because taking it back out later... sigh!
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2023, 06:15 PM   #5
Panda6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
I already have the F90 HPFP as well and BM3 Stage 1 and Stage 2 tunes. Aside from the ISTA calibration I think BM3 has configs for EU5 injectors prebuilt. I am very curious if additional fuel mapping has to be done.

I have reached out to my folks the Rk's and Midnite Tuning to see if this can be done with my new engine and clutch break-in. If I have learned anything from watching your X6M build and from my past experiences with these engines is just do it now because taking it back out later... sigh!
Not at all if BM3 already has provisions available. If not is super easy and almost any s63 tuner including the ones I've listed can set them up to run 100%, But you are verry correct just do it the first time because backtracking with a BMW is very costly and I am living proof lol smh.
      09-21-2023, 05:10 AM   #6
VOLVOPARTIAN
Registered
Rep
Drives: M5

after EU5 injectors - dme errors

HI, i put EU5 injectors to my X6M 2015 , ORIGINAL Injectors was EU6 , I program them with ista but didn't delete adaptations in DME , now DME sending some errors .... Do you know why ?, because I didn't delete Adaptations ?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2023, 09:01 AM   #7
Panda6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLVOPARTIAN View Post
HI, i put EU5 injectors to my X6M 2015 , ORIGINAL Injectors was EU6 , I program them with ista but didn't delete adaptations in DME , now DME sending some errors .... Do you know why ?, because I didn't delete Adaptations ?
You have to delete small fuel adaptations. You will never get full use out of the EU5 without proper tuning. If you do not tune the car for the new fuel flow its a waste of money changing them. I listed 3 different tuners in the sale thread that work with EU5 swap motors.
      11-04-2023, 09:28 PM   #8
em3emcee
Rep
Drives: '88 M3 / '15 M5 / '18 X3 M40i

Are these still available?
Appreciate 0