Everything else is for sale.
For right price will sell car as is.
IF YOU NEED PARTS DM ME WHAT YOU WANT AND OFFER WILL LET THINGS GO CHEAP
Car has white interior.
DOESNT HAVE B/O it has H/K

Brown trim.

wheels are trashed 2/4 are ok

Attached Images

Last edited by ONE_slow_m5; 03-23-2020 at 07:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2020, 07:52 PM   #2
etnsandman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 Competition

Interested in Harkon Amp. Thoughts on price?
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2020, 12:51 PM   #3
Solo_M_Tech
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 6MT

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
interested in the Nav screen. dm price info please.
      04-13-2020, 06:00 AM   #4
747flyboy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 2012 550i M

SSP Clutch?
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2020, 06:08 PM   #5
GiddyAssassin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '14 BMW M5 CP

Garage List
2014 BMW M5 CP  [10.00]
Interested in left side steering wheel control. Please send pic and price whenever it's convenient.
Appreciate 1
yeah_knee137.50
      05-06-2020, 11:29 PM   #6
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Whatever you buy off of him, he probably won't ship. Why? Read my fun story about how he frustratingly sold me a set of wheels and proceeded to string me along for a month and a half!

I have been dealing with Talal (who owns My Pure Performance in Houston) for almost 2 months now. Extremely unreliable and irresponsible. I purchased and paid for a set of 343M wheels from him on Mar 24th 2020. That was a Tuesday, and he said they'd be shipped by Thursday. Cool, pretty fast, I'm happy. Come Thursday, he says they're scheduled for pickup.

Nothing from him until I finally ask him again 2 weeks later on April 6th if they were picked up. He responds on the 8th saying no, drivers have been cancelling, he'll send me a BOL as soon as they're shipped. ANOTHER 2 weeks later (again, no updates from him) on the 29th I call him he claims they were shipped a week ago, and he'll email me the BOL. Claims to have broken his phone screen which is why he wasn't responding to my text messages for the past week (how convenient).

Call him again Friday because he hasn't email me my BOL, he confirms that he received my email requesting it and he'll get a coworker to email it to me by the end of the day. By now, you probably can guess what happened. No BOL was emailed to me still. Text him Saturday to complain and he says he'll "deal with it Monday" or I can just take a refund. At this point I seriously doubt he ever even shipped the wheels, because why would you be so cavalier with offering a refund if you've already shipped it? So I ask him what company he shipped with. No reply.

I finally run out of patience with this guy the next day and just want my money back. Doesn't acknowledge me. I call him Monday asking him where is my money, he says I'll get it back end of day Monday. Yup, didn't happen. I call him Wednesday, and he FINALLY refunds me. Buying a set of wheels should NOT be this difficult.

Every time Talal said he'd do something, he doesn't do it. Says he'll let me know when there's a BOL. Doesn't let me know. Says he'll email me the BOL. Never emails me the BOL. Says he''ll refund me. Finally refunds me after much stress and hassle on my side. A responsible business owner would try to keep their customers in the loop as to what is going on with something they paid for, but Talal is clearly not interested in that.
Appreciate 5
EMETREE173.50
Beast27358.00
aayaz36.00
induc916116.00
      05-07-2020, 09:18 AM   #7
induc916
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspec View Post
Whatever you buy off of him, he probably won't ship. Why? Read my fun story about how he frustratingly sold me a set of wheels and proceeded to string me along for a month and a half!

I have been dealing with Talal (who owns My Pure Performance in Houston) for almost 2 months now. Extremely unreliable and irresponsible. I purchased and paid for a set of 343M wheels from him on Mar 24th 2020. That was a Tuesday, and he said they'd be shipped by Thursday. Cool, pretty fast, I'm happy. Come Thursday, he says they're scheduled for pickup.

Nothing from him until I finally ask him again 2 weeks later on April 6th if they were picked up. He responds on the 8th saying no, drivers have been cancelling, he'll send me a BOL as soon as they're shipped. ANOTHER 2 weeks later (again, no updates from him) on the 29th I call him he claims they were shipped a week ago, and he'll email me the BOL. Claims to have broken his phone screen which is why he wasn't responding to my text messages for the past week (how convenient).

Call him again Friday because he hasn't email me my BOL, he confirms that he received my email requesting it and he'll get a coworker to email it to me by the end of the day. By now, you probably can guess what happened. No BOL was emailed to me still. Text him Saturday to complain and he says he'll "deal with it Monday" or I can just take a refund. At this point I seriously doubt he ever even shipped the wheels, because why would you be so cavalier with offering a refund if you've already shipped it? So I ask him what company he shipped with. No reply.

I finally run out of patience with this guy the next day and just want my money back. Doesn't acknowledge me. I call him Monday asking him where is my money, he says I'll get it back end of day Monday. Yup, didn't happen. I call him Wednesday, and he FINALLY refunds me. Buying a set of wheels should NOT be this difficult.

Every time Talal said he'd do something, he doesn't do it. Says he'll let me know when there's a BOL. Doesn't let me know. Says he'll email me the BOL. Never emails me the BOL. Says he''ll refund me. Finally refunds me after much stress and hassle on my side. A responsible business owner would try to keep their customers in the loop as to what is going on with something they paid for, but Talal is clearly not interested in that.
Sorry to hear about your troubles and you're right shouldn't be that difficult to buy a set of wheels just be happy you got your money back. Others were not so lucky as in this case - *when you have a group of people (over 200+) that you've screwed over it says something.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1650...0067106920804/
14 M6 Sakhir Coupe | RK Autowerks Built Motor | G25-660 | Snow Performance Meth | RK DP | 4mm bored throttle bodies | SSP-X | SSP Trans Pan | RK Billet Diff Mount | DSS Axles | Rkautowerks carbon charge pipes | CSF Intercoolers |Akro exhaust | Gapped Plugs |RK intakes | 900whp/930wtq
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 01:02 PM   #8
Unspec
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by induc916 View Post
Sorry to hear about your troubles and you're right shouldn't be that difficult to buy a set of wheels just be happy you got your money back. Others were not so lucky as in this case - *when you have a group of people (over 200+) that you've screwed over it says something.

Holy shit there's an entire FB group that's fucking gold. I kinda wondered why there were no negative comments on his instagram, but turns out you can just delete comments. Dude's a scumbag.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 12:21 AM   #9
yewlock
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5

HOLY molly sh........
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2020, 01:46 AM   #10
M5_Brandoe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black sapphire M5

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Holy shit there's an entire FB group that's fucking gold. I kinda wondered why there were no negative comments on his instagram, but turns out you can just delete comments. Dude's a scumbag.

Damn! And I was contacting him to purchases items. Smh
      05-11-2020, 08:26 AM   #11
Unspec
Colonel
Rep

Little bit of an update. He told me, I quote, "Your mother should have swallowed you when you were a little sperm". Asking me why I'm so butt hurt, leaving these negative comments/reviews. Sure, maybe I'm butt hurt (lmao not really), but I put out these comments primarily as warning to others, not as revenge against him. He wanted to prove to me that he actually did ship my wheels and sent me the first page of a 2 page BOL. All the first page contained was 2/3 of info on how to prepare your shipment and give your shipment to the shipper, his address, and my address. No shipping company info (he claims to have used Southwestern Motor Transport), no BOL #, no actual identifying info of the shipment. I pointed that out and he told me it's just the first page, he'll send me the second page once he's done his test drive. In the meantime, he wanted me to delete all my negative comments. lol.

Yup, never sent it to me. He also offered to sell me the wheels again once he got it back from the "shipper". He's definitely on something else if he thinks I'll ever do business with him again.

On a more positive note, I bought a set of excellent condition 343M wheels, the same wheel style I was trying to buy off of Talal, off of eBay for a little more than what Talal's set would have cost me. I bought them on a Sunday, they shipped on Monday, and arrived on Wednesday. See, not so hard!

Edit:

Added text screenshots so people don't think I'm making stuff up to shit on him.
Attached Images

Last edited by Unspec; 03-23-2021 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 2
      05-11-2020, 08:37 AM   #12
warpeacelove
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 550i

The adminS on his site should ban him (rogue seller) that is the rightful thing to do. Are they not monitoring the thread...
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2020, 11:43 AM   #13
Unspec
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
The adminS on his site should ban him (rogue seller) that is the rightful thing to do. Are they not monitoring the thread...
Probably because he's just being an ass, not a scammer. He did refund me, just took his sweet old time and much pushing from me.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2020, 03:21 AM   #14
warpeacelove
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 550i

Quote:
Probably because he's just being an ass, not a scammer. He did refund me, just took his sweet old time and much pushing from me.
Got your refund, good.
Appreciate 0