Private
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 6MT

FS: 2013 M5 - 6Spd

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
This is a fantastic car and I really shouldn't be selling. It does everything and more.. & its a 6spd. Less than 600 of these available in the US if memory serves me correct.

I'm a bmw/porsche fanatic. I've owned an E39, E60 and F10 M5 all with manual transmissions. I've also owned two previous 996TT's with a stick and I am lusting for another pcar in the 997TT variety. Unfortunately can't afford having both.

My 2013 M5 was purchased from a private party in Arizona on 8/2018. It currently has 63K miles and zero issues that I'm aware of. It is as solid as they come. I have a full service history that I can include to serious buyers. The car is still under warranty but unfortunately expires next month. I'm going to try and keep it in the garage and drive my other car.. but if its sunny outside I may void that and take her out for a quick spin.. lol

It is a black sapphire metallic w/ black merino leather. Its equipped with the following options from the factory:

Driver Assistance Package - Lane Departure Warning | Active Blind Spot Detection | Side and Top View Cameras

Executive Package - Heated Steering Wheel | Power Tailgate | Comfort Access key-less entry | Soft-Close Doors - Rear Sunshades - Front Ventilated Seats | Active Front Seats | Heated Rear Seats | 4-Zone Climate Control | Heads-Up Display | BMW Apps | Sat Radio

It currently has a Stage 1 tune from Mike @ BPM. Completely changed the car.. amazing power delivery, quite scary to be honest. I have swapped the exhaust for a SOUL exhaust. The wheels and tires are a few months old.. practically brand new tread w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires wrapped around 21" avantguarde wheels.

Just in May, I had the car fully detailed and ceramic coated. Have done this twice now in my ownership. It has some road rash on the front bumper and hood that you would expect from a 60K mile black car.

I have a carfax for those interested. On it, it shows damage last year for when I took it in to have a local body shop quote me for respraying the front end to get it super clean.. but I never went through with it. For some reason, that now shows on the Carfax. I have appealed it with proof from the bodyshop.. as there was no collision.. just wanted to touch it up from a chip.

Recently I had the fuel pump replaced under warranty in October 2019. A new battery was installed in March of 2019. When I got the BPM tune, Mike advised that I swap out and put new NGK plugs and new genuine BMW ignition coils, which I did around April 2019.

I'm located in the Seattle area and have no problem coordinating transport for the car at your cost. As of yesterday, I was quoted approx $1200 for shipping from Seattle to Philly. There is someone that is interested.. waiting to see what happens. I have title in hand..

Attached Images

Last edited by Seattle996; 07-07-2020 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: Changed title
Appreciate 1
Fast.F10512.50