M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-19-2018, 10:56 AM   #23
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
That picture of that kid was my facebook profile pic for the longest time. I used to get a ton of hate mail via fb msgr.

This kid got off easy. I once got a spanking with a shovel....funny that I can't remember what the spanking was for, but I sure as hell remember that shovel.

Yep, fun times growing up. We took my cousin in when his parents died and he didn't come from a home where he got disciplined at all. He was not in good shape when he came to us, in a variety of ways, but he was also fat.

Anyhow, one day he'd done something that just drove my mom off the deep end and she took a skillet / pot and lit out after him. And I gotta hand it to my cousin, for a fat kid, he was flying through the house, just literally flying. I'm not even convinced his feet were touching the floor. Man, if she had gotten a hold of him before he managed to make it out the door...

Anyway, he shaped up after a few years.

But I also remember, my parents used to spank us with this long, decently heavy wooden spoon. It was the go to implement for spanking. And while it may have come with it, I'm sort of convinced my parents carved this little V notch at the very tip of the spoon, because every time you got spanked, that stupid little V would trap a small portion of your bare ass on every spank and pinch it real good on the way back.

They called it the spoon bite. It sucked.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      10-19-2018, 11:04 AM   #24
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post

Yep, fun times growing up. We took my cousin in when his parents died and he didn't come from a home where he got disciplined at all. He was not in good shape when he came to us, in a variety of ways, but he was also fat.

Anyhow, one day he'd done something that just drove my mom off the deep end and she took a skillet / pot and lit out after him. And I gotta hand it to my cousin, for a fat kid, he was flying through the house, just literally flying. I'm not even convinced his feet were touching the floor. Man, if she had gotten a hold of him before he managed to make it out the door...

Anyway, he shaped up after a few years.

But I also remember, my parents used to spank us with this long, decently heavy wooden spoon. It was the go to implement for spanking. And while it may have come with it, I'm sort of convinced my parents carved this little V notch at the very tip of the spoon, because every time you got spanked, that stupid little V would trap a small portion of your bare ass on every spank and pinch it real good on the way back.

They called it the spoon bite. It sucked.
I can relate with this on so many levels! I basically got beat with whatever was within reach, a pan, a hose, a shovel. I once got my ass whipped with my own skateboard whilst learning to feeble grind on the concrete steps coming off the driveway. I always considered myself lucky if dad had something close by to hit me with as you didn't want him using his bare hands as this usually equated to a fist.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7929.00
      10-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #25
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

yeah, im sure a "bruised ego" wasnt the only bruised thing he left with.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      10-19-2018, 12:22 PM   #26
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

I just like the fact she came prepare with the belt, but she should have pulled him out of the car and bent him over the hood.

Also the mom brought the daughter, you know this kids will never live it down with the sister.

But we all know that this mom will be getting a visit from child protective service now that this is all over the internet.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 03:38 PM   #27
catcher22
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

hahaha that story is too funny. what a bad ass 13 year old to do all that.

never did it to my parents car, but i did have curfew back in high school. to get around it, i'd put my car in neutral, push it to the very end of the driveway, as far as possible from the house (and more importantly, my parents bedroom), start it up and jet off

got the belt a few times as a kid, but never for something so bad.

i understand that these days the belt is totally unacceptable? shame, lol
Appreciate 0