Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

2014 BMW M6 Coupe Alpine White 34k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am possibly trading in my m6 and wanted to try to sell privately before the dealers take me to the cleaners. The car had a $128k window. It has full leather, executive and driving assistance packages. It also has the B&O stereo. It is well kept and hand washed every week or two unless it was raining. It was also waxed every other month. The tires were changed at 20k miles and based on that probably only have 6k miles to go. The rear tires wear out faster than the front, but it was easier for me to change all 4, meaning you can probably get 10k more miles out of front tires. There are no dings or dents in car. I was the only driver and I occasionally let me wife drive home for dinner or take us to the gym, other than that no one else drove it. I park very carefully and never park over the parking curb. Any fair offer that is better than trading it in will be considered. Thanks.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #2
daddymalu
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

I did the math and I would need to sell at $50k for it to be worth doing a private sale vs. trade in. Thanks.
Appreciate 0