M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-08-2023, 03:32 PM   #45
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . Wolff would love it , to end his Merc. nightmare !

But honestly , there's something really wrong with Ben's behavior ...'
I can't understand Ben also but it's just his way to express himself, probably the emotion of the presentations.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 03:41 PM   #46
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I can't understand Ben also but it's just his way to express himself, probably the emotion of the presentations.
We know it very well , the FIA is a joke . But Ben should get a job in a clown circus .
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61571.00
      12-08-2023, 03:46 PM   #47
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I can't understand Ben also but it's just his way to express himself, probably the emotion of the presentations.
I didn't see Toto Wolff ?
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61571.00
      12-08-2023, 03:49 PM   #48
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I didn't see Toto Wolff ?
I was just about to mention that or Susie also, strange.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 03:52 PM   #49
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
We know it very well , the FIA is a joke . But Ben should get a job in a clown circus .
That's just his way I guess.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 04:01 PM   #50
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
7269
Rep
1,976
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.88]
You guys were having too much fun on the Wolff's

Hamilton slams FIA investigation of Wolffs as ‘unacceptable’
FIA investigation into allegations of conflict of interest involving his Mercedes team principal, Toto Wolff, and his wife, Susie Wolff — director of the F1 Academy for female racers — that was then abruptly abandoned. Along with expressing frustration with the governing body’s handling of the matter, which has Toto Wolff considering legal action, Hamilton suggested it is a symptom of a deeper issue.
“I think, a disappointing week, really, to see the governing body of our sport question the integrity of one of the most incredible female leaders we’ve ever had in our sport with Susie Wolff, without questioning, without any evidence,” Hamilton said. “Then just saying ‘sorry’ at the end, that’s just unacceptable.
“We’ve got lot of great people in the sport that are doing amazing work. There is a constant fight to really improve diversity and inclusion within the industry, but it seems there are certain individuals within the leadership of the FIA that every time we make a step forward, they’re trying to pull us back and that has to change,” the seven-time world champion added.
https://racer.com/2023/12/08/hamilto...-unacceptable/

Pains me to no end to agree with Hamilton
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61571.00
      12-08-2023, 04:01 PM   #51
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I didn't see Toto Wolff ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I was just about to mention that or Susie also, strange.
ButtHurt !

But , they are a shame for motorsports anyway ...'
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61571.00
      12-08-2023, 04:09 PM   #52
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
ButtHurt !

But , they are a shame for motorsports anyway ...'
They are butt hurt about that, right.
I just think of Silverstone '21 they weren't exactly concerned when MAX was being checked over in the clinic for concussion after the 51G and celebrating no end.

So now it's #nomercy on the track
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 04:09 PM   #53
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
You guys were having too much fun on the Wolff's

Hamilton slams FIA investigation of Wolffs as ‘unacceptable’
FIA investigation into allegations of conflict of interest involving his Mercedes team principal, Toto Wolff, and his wife, Susie Wolff — director of the F1 Academy for female racers — that was then abruptly abandoned. Along with expressing frustration with the governing body’s handling of the matter, which has Toto Wolff considering legal action, Hamilton suggested it is a symptom of a deeper issue.
“I think, a disappointing week, really, to see the governing body of our sport question the integrity of one of the most incredible female leaders we’ve ever had in our sport with Susie Wolff, without questioning, without any evidence,” Hamilton said. “Then just saying ‘sorry’ at the end, that’s just unacceptable.
“We’ve got lot of great people in the sport that are doing amazing work. There is a constant fight to really improve diversity and inclusion within the industry, but it seems there are certain individuals within the leadership of the FIA that every time we make a step forward, they’re trying to pull us back and that has to change,” the seven-time world champion added.
https://racer.com/2023/12/08/hamilto...-unacceptable/

Pains me to no end to agree with Hamilton
I'm pretty sure ,whatever Bernie said he was always right .

The inside sources from Bernie are never wrong ...
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61571.00
      12-08-2023, 04:14 PM   #54
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
7269
Rep
1,976
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The inside sources from Bernie are never wrong ...
Bernie Who? Bernie Ecclestone? He has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He will be lucky to spend his remaining time out of jail.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 04:44 PM   #55
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Bernie Who? Bernie Ecclestone? He has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He will be lucky to spend his remaining time out of jail.
What jail, he's already settled his tax arrears and looks reasonably fit still with a sharp brain. Not bad for a man of his age
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 06:03 PM   #56
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
7269
Rep
1,976
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
What jail, he's already settled his tax arrears and looks reasonably fit still with a sharp brain. Not bad for a man of his age
Your right, I'm not keeping up on by Bernie E. News.

Here is your next conspiracy:
Details emerge on another Red Bull bet involving Sergio Perez and Bernie Ecclestone
Sergio Perez lost 10,000 to Bernie Ecclestone in Brazil
Apparently, Verstappen’s Red Bull team-mate Perez has also been on the losing side of a bet recently at the Brazilian Grand Prix, giving up 10,000 of an unknown currency to the former boss of Formula 1 Ecclestone who was in attendance.
Sky F1’s Kravitz had done some digging after hearing Horner make a “bit expensive” remark to Perez over the radio at Interlagos, where he narrowly lost out on a podium finish to Fernando Alonso after their battle and dash to the finish line.
“So Marko didn’t think, and bet €500, that Max wouldn’t be on the front row,” said Kravitz on his ‘Ted’s Notebook’ programme.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 08:10 PM   #57
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Bernie Who? Bernie Ecclestone? He has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He will be lucky to spend his remaining time out of jail.
Yes that's correct .Bernie . Bernie Ecclestone .

You would be surprised how sharp Bernie 'still is from eye and mind and especially from everything what happens behind the F1 curtains .
You won't fool him..Bernie breathes F1 - 24/7 !

And it was the man (Bernie Ecclestone)! As you say with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel who was completely right about the former Mercedes bitch Shaila-Ann Rao ..
Bernie was right , as you can see => https://www.sportskeeda.com/f1/news-...ess-porpoising

And Bernie is also right about Toto Wolff and his wife Susie => https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/25249...r-windsor.html

Meanwhile ...
Wolff took an army of lawyers under his arms vs the FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem.
And Ben got some mails ..
Wolff threatened Mohammed Ben Sulayem to quit with Mercedes in F1 , if he didn't dropped the case ..
That's why the FIA investigation already stopped after 3 days , and that's why Wolff and Susie didn't showed their faces at the FIA prize giving ceremony !
The situation was too funny !

One thing is for sure ..
Wolff would kill people to get the latest secret Red Bull car evolutions in his hands ...
Corruption is bad . Really bad . But , that's just part of F1 too my friend !

#WolffsBlitzKrieg !
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 12-08-2023 at 08:16 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61571.00
      12-09-2023, 02:11 AM   #58
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Your right, I'm not keeping up on by Bernie E. News.

Here is your next conspiracy:
Details emerge on another Red Bull bet involving Sergio Perez and Bernie Ecclestone
Sergio Perez lost 10,000 to Bernie Ecclestone in Brazil
Apparently, Verstappen’s Red Bull team-mate Perez has also been on the losing side of a bet recently at the Brazilian Grand Prix, giving up 10,000 of an unknown currency to the former boss of Formula 1 Ecclestone who was in attendance.
Sky F1’s Kravitz had done some digging after hearing Horner make a “bit expensive” remark to Perez over the radio at Interlagos, where he narrowly lost out on a podium finish to Fernando Alonso after their battle and dash to the finish line.
“So Marko didn’t think, and bet €500, that Max wouldn’t be on the front row,” said Kravitz on his ‘Ted’s Notebook’ programme.
Checo should stick with trying to keep up with MAX instead of gambling a bet against Bernie and FER probably knew about the bet beforehand haha.
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 08:08 AM   #59
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yes that's correct .Bernie . Bernie Ecclestone .

You would be surprised how sharp Bernie 'still is from eye and mind and especially from everything what happens behind the F1 curtains .
You won't fool him..Bernie breathes F1 - 24/7 !

And it was the man (Bernie Ecclestone)! As you say with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel who was completely right about the former Mercedes bitch Shaila-Ann Rao ..
Bernie was right , as you can see => https://www.sportskeeda.com/f1/news-...ess-porpoising

And Bernie is also right about Toto Wolff and his wife Susie => https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/25249...r-windsor.html

Meanwhile ...
Wolff took an army of lawyers under his arms vs the FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem.
And Ben got some mails ..
Wolff threatened Mohammed Ben Sulayem to quit with Mercedes in F1 , if he didn't dropped the case ..
That's why the FIA investigation already stopped after 3 days , and that's why Wolff and Susie didn't showed their faces at the FIA prize giving ceremony !
The situation was too funny !

One thing is for sure ..
Wolff would kill people to get the latest secret Red Bull car evolutions in his hands ...
Corruption is bad . Really bad . But , that's just part of F1 too my friend !

#WolffsBlitzKrieg !
Bit of a storm in a teacup now, Ben had to do something to control out of control 'boss man' Wolf, good on Bernie
https://www.gpfans.com, n/f1-news/10...-interest-gag/
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 09:25 AM   #60
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Bit of a storm in a teacup now, Ben had to do something to control out of control 'boss man' Wolf, good on Bernie
https://www.gpfans.com, n/f1-news/10...-interest-gag/
In the most recent edition of the usually reliable Business-F1 Magazine. It states that team bosses are not impressed by Wolff's "Illegal Practices" in which he allegedly passed on (Secret)! information to Formula 1 boss Stefano Domenicali, among others.

Wolff's winter project is manipulation and corruption !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61571.00
      12-09-2023, 09:45 AM   #61
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61571.00
      12-09-2023, 10:00 AM   #62
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
In the most recent edition of the usually reliable Business-F1 Magazine. It states that team bosses are not impressed by Wolff's "Illegal Practices" in which he allegedly passed on (Secret)! information to Formula 1 boss Stefano Domenicali, among others.

Wolff's winter project is manipulation and corruption !
Yet he acts like some sort of caesar character as if he is impervious to any investigation, unlike all normal working people who are suspected of breaches of code in firms that are then interviewed and if found in breach are put through the normal warning process and if it continues then it proceeds to the second warning then if no improvement to the final third warning and dismissal.
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 10:07 AM   #63
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
.
What a team and what a 1 car
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 10:23 AM   #64
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Yet he acts like some sort of caesar character as if he is impervious to any investigation, unlike all normal working people who are suspected of breaches of code in firms that are then interviewed and if found in breach are put through the normal warning process and if it continues then it proceeds to the second warning then if no improvement to the final third warning and dismissal.
Wolff : "I will dig so deep until I find the mole"...

I think , Wolff doesn't have a mirror !!!
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2023, 10:35 AM   #65
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
What a team and what a 1 car
The 2023 FIA 'Action of the Year Award' !

__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61571.00
      12-09-2023, 10:35 AM   #66
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Wolff : "I will dig so deep until I find the mole"...

I think , Wolff doesn't have a mirror !!!
He has no real friends only his 'business' connection colleagues who would drop him in a flash should financial deals fall through.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST