M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-07-2024, 09:07 AM   #89
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
LeClerc spinning off by himself in Italy and France is all I have to say. I'm happy to wager a bet with you if you like on who has more points at the end of 2025 between the two. I'm no fan of either driver just to make it clear and I don't care either way if I win or lose but I'll pick LH over LC.
Let LEW first try to beat his teammate the Russell Boy in this season.
All I said was that Charlie never will be the 2nd (#2) driver at Ferrari.
If you push it 'beyond the limits in qualifying , things can go wrong like spinning and hit the wall..
There are moments when no one is faster than Charlie , over one fast lap .
That's why Charlie sometimes can beat MAX , while LEW already was knocked out in Q2..

LEW's times are gone in his Merc rocket with the cheating party-mode and winning in cruise control while Bottas got team orders to give P1 to LEW.
Charlie won't be a lap dog like Bottas was ...Never !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 02-07-2024 at 12:21 PM..
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61571.00
NYG10967.50
      02-07-2024, 11:36 AM   #90
toxik
Lieutenant Colonel
toxik's Avatar
United_States
2509
Rep
1,841
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York

iTrader: (7)

Carlos finished with what? 6 points behind Charlie... and he could've easily finished ahead of him in the standings. I do agree that Leclerc is ferrari's #1 driver but the racing battles between Charlie and Carlos this past season were fun and nothing dramatic in my opinion. We could see something similar with Lewis, who knows.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2024, 12:22 PM   #91
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Killed by Death's Avatar
13082
Rep
3,648
Posts

Drives: '23 X3 M40i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Let LEW first try to beat his teammate the Russell Boy in this season.
All I said was that Charlie will never the 2nd (#2) driver at Ferrari.
If you push it 'beyond the limits in qualifying , things can go wrong like spinning and hit the wall..
There are moments when no one is faster than Charlie , over one fast lap .
That's why Charlie sometimes can beat MAX , while LEW already was knocked out in Q2..

LEW's times are gone in his Merc rocket with the cheating party-mode and winning in cruise control while Bottas got team orders to give P1 to LEW.
Charlie won't be a lap dog like Bottas was ...Never !
In a Ferrari that was know to snap at least Charlie was trying. Charlie rarely pulls a choke job!!! His team? YES....Charlie NO!
Appreciate 4
M5Rick61571.00
NYG10967.50
dfox729.00
      02-07-2024, 01:01 PM   #92
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
Carlos finished with what? 6 points behind Charlie... and he could've easily finished ahead of him in the standings. I do agree that Leclerc is ferrari's #1 driver but the racing battles between Charlie and Carlos this past season were fun and nothing dramatic in my opinion. We could see something similar with Lewis, who knows.
In 2025 , LEW's mission is to prove himself ASAP as the 7-time WDC at his new Ferrari Team , and he is very well payed for that ($100Million - 2/year contract)! + bonuses !
LEW is used to get huge loads of respect and attention like a spoiled child as the ultimate #1 driver at Mercedes and to get a lapdog teammate (on demand)!

Charlie is a thoroughbred wheel to wheel fighter , to defend his postion at the track and in his team .
The car and the team is built around Charlie .The Tifosi's last breath is car number 16.
Charlie is completely 'RED !

My prediction is Ferrari 'dog fights ! Can't be otherwise ...
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61571.00
NYG10967.50
      02-07-2024, 01:19 PM   #93
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
In a Ferrari that was know to snap at least Charlie was trying. Charlie rarely pulls a choke job!!! His team? YES....Charlie NO!
Exactly !
Let us no forget , the Ferrari was a 5H1T-Box . But the Merc was even worse with the zero sidepod design ..

The Ferrari and the Merc got extreme porpoising by the new FKN FIA regulations (ground-effect cars)
It wasn't a joke for Charlie to drive in the bouncing Ferrari ...

Charlie is always screwed by the retarded Italian pit-clowns and the idiotic Plan-B race strategy..
Honestly ...If MAX wasn't driving in F1 . Charlie would be my man !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61571.00
NYG10967.50
      03-22-2024, 04:38 PM   #94
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Killed by Death's Avatar
13082
Rep
3,648
Posts

Drives: '23 X3 M40i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 3
M5Rick61571.00
NYG10967.50
      03-23-2024, 07:47 AM   #95
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Killed by Death's Avatar
13082
Rep
3,648
Posts

Drives: '23 X3 M40i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Attached Images
 
Appreciate 6
M5Rick61571.00
Roman804.00
NYG10967.50
dfox729.00
      03-23-2024, 08:02 AM   #96
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
He's actually a bigger mug than I thought, Ferrari have pots of money but they'd be better of handing out a few free Ferraris to proven life long fans than some of the decisions they make on choosing drivers.
Appreciate 4
      03-23-2024, 08:38 AM   #97
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
7269
Rep
1,976
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.88]
Mattia Binotto "Do you miss me yet"
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61571.00
      03-23-2024, 09:15 AM   #98
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

A down to earth experienced manager looking at LEW's supposed renumeration coming to Ferrari: WTF are you on.
Then asks 'Is there a cooling off period where you guys can back out of it'.
Appreciate 4
      04-04-2024, 03:38 PM   #99
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

^ He still hasn't got over '21 Abu D, the hurt continues and Wolf must have his hands full with the constant moans.
https://www.gpfans.com/en/f1-news/10...tle-abu-dhabi/
Appreciate 3
NYG10967.50
      04-04-2024, 04:21 PM   #100
Marcoose
Lieutenant
Marcoose's Avatar
United_States
493
Rep
517
Posts

Drives: 2016 sDrive35is
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
He still hasn't got over '21 Abu D
Neither have you.
__________________
2016 35is, monoballs, camber plates, KWV3, PS4S, xHP, MHD, LFB pedal, flat bottom wheel, red indicators, black headlamps
Appreciate 2
Steeler2430.00
AmuroRay2353.50
      04-05-2024, 02:05 AM   #101
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoose View Post
Neither have you.
Yeah, I don't know how I'll survive.
Appreciate 4
GuidoK11087.50
NYG10967.50
      04-05-2024, 10:08 AM   #102
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Killed by Death's Avatar
13082
Rep
3,648
Posts

Drives: '23 X3 M40i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Yeah, I don't know how I'll survive.
Get over it. Why? Gives me a huge grin every day. 😃
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61571.00
NYG10967.50
      04-05-2024, 10:36 AM   #103
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Get over it. Why? Gives me a huge grin every day. 😃
Wolf has started also, calling Masi a 'pathological egomaniac'
Charming.
Appreciate 3
NYG10967.50
      04-17-2024, 10:59 AM   #104
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61571.00
NYG10967.50
      04-17-2024, 12:01 PM   #105
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
61571
Rep
19,924
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I can hardly get up from my seat at that one
Appreciate 2
NYG10967.50
      05-01-2024, 02:49 PM   #106
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
64530
Rep
24,941
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
What a true dickhead

Lewis Hamilton humorously attributes discomfort to the desire to dress stylishly:
“There’s a lot of planning. It’s ultimately looking at brands that I admire. I try to collaborate with designers, and they come up with custom pieces, which is always awesome. In the different locations I go to, I love to utilize my platform to highlight up-and-coming designers as well.”
“There’s a lot of options but I only have four days, there’s only so much you can wear to the track. And then I have to get back into the [team’s racing] kit. I wish there were more days.”
“I’ve been to Bahrain and the Middle East and worn some really warm clothing, and was dying for the 30 seconds I’m walking down to the track. But that’s the price of fashion.”
LMAO !!!

At Ferrari that will be in red ...
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61571.00
      05-01-2024, 03:34 PM   #107
dfox
First Lieutenant
729
Rep
334
Posts

Drives: E88 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: North of Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
What a true dickhead

Lewis Hamilton humorously attributes discomfort to the desire to dress stylishly:
“There’s a lot of planning. It’s ultimately looking at brands that I admire. I try to collaborate with designers, and they come up with custom pieces, which is always awesome. In the different locations I go to, I love to utilize my platform to highlight up-and-coming designers as well.”
“There’s a lot of options but I only have four days, there’s only so much you can wear to the track. And then I have to get back into the [team’s racing] kit. I wish there were more days.”
“I’ve been to Bahrain and the Middle East and worn some really warm clothing, and was dying for the 30 seconds I’m walking down to the track. But that’s the price of fashion.”
The hate on Lewis' outfits bugs me, not specifically calling you out, it seems like half the F1 fans rip on him.

Men have shoehorned ourselves into wearing boring ass clothing. Pants, Shirts. suits, etc. Uniforms. That's it. Women on the other hand have tons of options. One guy steps out and decides to do something different and every other guy just gets on his case, saying "get back in your lane". Let the man live his life. You don't have to like his outfits or want to follow in his footsteps. As a society, we celebrate women breaking down historical barriers, but just beat down men who try to do the same.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2024, 03:58 PM   #108
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Killed by Death's Avatar
13082
Rep
3,648
Posts

Drives: '23 X3 M40i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
The hate on Lewis' outfits bugs me, not specifically calling you out, it seems like half the F1 fans rip on him.

Men have shoehorned ourselves into wearing boring ass clothing. Pants, Shirts. suits, etc. Uniforms. That's it. Women on the other hand have tons of options. One guy steps out and decides to do something different and every other guy just gets on his case, saying "get back in your lane". Let the man live his life. You don't have to like his outfits or want to follow in his footsteps. As a society, we celebrate women breaking down historical barriers, but just beat down men who try to do the same.
Bro, you can call me out. Lots has to do with cultural differences and geographical locations. Seattle and North Carolina two very different worlds in the same country.

As for me, I'm not shoehorned and the southern man's uniform suits me just fine. But, fellows dressed like hammy just don't go around here. I wouldn't wanna live where they do.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61571.00
      05-01-2024, 04:20 PM   #109
dfox
First Lieutenant
729
Rep
334
Posts

Drives: E88 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: North of Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Bro, you can call me out. Lots has to do with cultural differences and geographical locations. Seattle and North Carolina two very different worlds in the same country.

As for me, I'm not shoehorned and the southern man's uniform suits me just fine. But, fellows dressed like hammy just don't go around here. I wouldn't wanna live where they do.
I've lived all over, just currently in the Seattle area. Most of my time was spent on the east coast. Only here for the mountains, don't necessarily care for the politics. But yes, I have seen dudes dressed like this. Also seen (not unattractive) women walking down the street in Seattle topless. it's wild out here.

I just let others live their own life. Letting his outfits bother me only hurts me. Dude does whatever he wants, he doesn't care what anyone thinks. Maybe that's what everyone finds threatening?

I wouldn't wear most of the things that he does, but I think it's cool seeing someone not just putting on their uniform and getting in line.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2024, 04:24 PM   #110
Innovade
Private
68
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: F82
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
I've lived all over, just currently in the Seattle area. Most of my time was spent on the east coast. Only here for the mountains, don't necessarily care for the politics. But yes, I have seen dudes dressed like this. Also seen (not unattractive) women walking down the street in Seattle topless. it's wild out here.

I just let others live their own life. Letting his outfits bother me only hurts me. Dude does whatever he wants, he doesn't care what anyone thinks. Maybe that's what everyone finds threatening?

I wouldn't wear most of the things that he does, but I think it's cool seeing someone not just putting on their uniform and getting in line.
People hate seeing someone so comfortable in their own skin. It sheds light on their own insecurities.
Appreciate 1
MontyB11422.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST