Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

07-05-2018, 07:53 AM   #1
JamieK
Registered
Rep
Drives: Audi A6 (Want an M5!)

Sold my E46, Looking for an F10 M5!

Hi All

Sold my E46, It was a weekend car and tbh it wasn't getting a lot of use I just kept buying things for it!! So now I'm getting rid of my Daily (A6 Black Edition) and going to get something that can do both, drove the M5 and it's a weapon!

Went to view one at a dealer which literally just had the upgraded alloys and nothing else just to see how it drove! - Ideally I'd like a competition pack LCI in White or MCB but there doesn't seem to be loads out there! - Would like to spend under 30K if poss!

Ive looked at all on Pistonheads, Autotrader and BMW AUC am I missing anywhere else? TIA!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #2
Proftinkerpot
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport -Superman

There are cars out there at that budget but an lci at that price will be poverty spec or high miles and I doubt you will get a competition pack car. I'd buy approved used to get the warranty included as it's worth at least £800 in year one. I also added a second year with my dealer for £500.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:55 AM   #3
dsmclark
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proftinkerpot View Post
There are cars out there at that budget but an lci at that price will be poverty spec or high miles and I doubt you will get a competition pack car. I'd buy approved used to get the warranty included as it's worth at least £800 in year one. I also added a second year with my dealer for £500.
where did you get that warranty from? mine was £1200 a year for M car and I got 2 years for £2400 (well the deal covered it FOC)
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2018, 04:24 AM   #4
Proftinkerpot
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport -Superman

I bought an approved used car and BMW allow you to add an extra year on to the one year warranty that they offer. It's a full dealership warranty so fantastic value.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #5
drbru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f10 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieK View Post
Hi All

Sold my E46, It was a weekend car and tbh it wasn't getting a lot of use I just kept buying things for it!! So now I'm getting rid of my Daily (A6 Black Edition) and going to get something that can do both, drove the M5 and it's a weapon!

Went to view one at a dealer which literally just had the upgraded alloys and nothing else just to see how it drove! - Ideally I'd like a competition pack LCI in White or MCB but there doesn't seem to be loads out there! - Would like to spend under 30K if poss!

Ive looked at all on Pistonheads, Autotrader and BMW AUC am I missing anywhere else? TIA!
Hi mate

Mine was up for sale not so long ago but I took it off the market because I just got so fed up of the idiots that were calling me up....It still has the all important BMW extended warranty. Its not on the market any more as I was going to hold onto it for next year but at the right price I would let it go...Its just had a major service done as well. Fully loaded car

https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457558

Im now open to offers as far as price goes
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2018, 07:22 AM   #6
JamieK
Registered
Rep
Drives: Audi A6 (Want an M5!)

Thanks DrBru I'm looking for something later 2013/4> have test driven a white non CP but would prefer something higher spec.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 02:33 PM   #7
OneExtra
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: None

Ideally a Comp Pack car would be better if you can find one as there are loads of M5s around and the Comp Pack makes it a lot easier to sell.

I am sure most people won't know the difference when driving the car but it's a huge selling point
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2018, 03:06 PM   #8
b21playa
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LCI e60 535d msport

Hi

I have a 2013 lci with comp pack in sapphire black. Has extended bmw warranty on it which I pay for monthly.

Has the m multifunction seats in black

54k on the clock, full bmw history inc running in, looking for less than £30k.

Selling as moving house shortly which needs gutting

Last edited by b21playa; 08-01-2018 at 03:57 PM..
Appreciate 0