M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

02-19-2018, 09:27 AM   #1
Ickdeep
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F10 M5 | '15 F15 X5

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
2013 BMW M5 [SOLD]  [10.00]
2013 BMW 535i [SOLD]  [10.00]
25/2018 - PNWBMW Winter Centralia Meet 2018

Hello!

Just wanted to post on here to get some more F10's at these meets. This is an annual meet that is hosted by PNWBMW on facebook; more details at the event page below.

Time: Sunday, February 25 at Noon

Meet up location: Quesadilla Factory
1744 S Gold St, Centralia, WA 98531
https://goo.gl/maps/4bcMTDKikrE2

North side pre-meet at Krispy Kreme Donuts. Leaving from there at 10am sharp. I'll be taking rollers hopefully on the way down there https://www.instagram.com/isinghstudio/?hl=en.
4302 Tacoma Mall Blvd, Tacoma, WA 98409
https://goo.gl/maps/APDVVuVYJHL2

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/156571384994179/
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #2
Ickdeep
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote from Facebook Event

Quote:
Welcome to the PNW BMW 2018 Winter Centralia meet! This event will provide you the rare opportunity to cruise in large groups of fellow enthusiasts up/down I-5 to one of the largest bmw gatherings in the Northwest. This event goes down every year rain or shine and has a reputation for attendance being unaffected by weather conditions.

PREMEETS:

We expect all members in attendance to attend your Premeet group huddle in which the rules and game plan will be laid out.

North Premeet:
Lisa Ann Roeth will be your Premeet and Drive leader. The North Premeet will be in the Tacoma Mall Krispy Kreme parking lot at 9am leaving 10am sharp
Enjoy the donuts and coffee and make sure you use the restroom....we won't be stopping anywhere

South Premeet:
Jesse Goodling and Chris Philo will be your Premeet and Drive leaders. We expect all members in attendance to attend the group huddle in which the rules and game plan will be laid out. We encourage anyone driving north through Vancouver to join us at the DESIGNATED SOUTH PREMEET which will be held in the Macy's Parking lot Westfield Vancouver Mall at 10am leaving at 10:30am Sharp Sunday morning. It's right next to I5 north which helps keep the caravan together.

Southern Oregon Premeet:
Nathan LeClair will be your Premeet leader.
We'll depart from the Starbucks next to Sportsman's Warehouse in Medford at 5:00am for the 300 mile drive to Vancouver. We'll gather with the PDX crowd in Vancouver at 10:00 am for the caravan up to Centralia.

PREMEET/CRUISE RULES
- All premeets will hold a group huddle before the drive to go over rules and cruise expectations, everyone in attendance will be accounted for and expected to follow the cruise guidelines. Not doing so can and will result in dismissal from the group.
- Stay behind your premeet leader, with exception of photographers. Leaders, photographers, and their cars will be announced during premeet group huddle.
- Premeets will enter the freeway 10mph below the speed limit and maintain that speed for the first 5 miles to ensure that the whole group has gathered and traveling in an organized manner. After that they will continue at a reasonable pace until they reach their destinations.
- No racing, revving, burnouts, or general jackassery will be tolerated.
- This is a family friendly event, no drugs or alcohol will be permitted. If you're going to participate in these activities, please take them elsewhere.
Remember we represent the group and any of the above activities make us all look bad. Let's keep it safe, fun, and make sure everyone gets there in one piece without citations.

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2018, 12:45 AM   #3
ykjones
Master Gunnery Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5 Signapore Gray

Was planning on going as I’ve been the last 2 years. Not looking so good for this year as I’m laying in bed now with a brace on my leg from jacking it up today. Volunteered as a WatchDog at our kid’s school today. Out at recess with his kindergarten class, I played chase with them. Slipped in some mud. My leg went one way and knee the other way. Lots of pain. Wifey’s a nurse so hopefully I’ll recover soon.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #4
Ickdeep
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykjones View Post
Was planning on going as I’ve been the last 2 years. Not looking so good for this year as I’m laying in bed now with a brace on my leg from jacking it up today. Volunteered as a WatchDog at our kid’s school today. Out at recess with his kindergarten class, I played chase with them. Slipped in some mud. My leg went one way and knee the other way. Lots of pain. Wifey’s a nurse so hopefully I’ll recover soon.
Ouch bro. I hope you get better soon.
Appreciate 0